Flinch. 28

Third Person Pov

''FUCK YOU RIRIKA.'' That night Mary and Ririka had gotten into a terrible fight. Ririka is not so good with fights. Mainly because Ririka does not like to be yelled at. ''Mary please stop, I'm sorry-.'' Well you might be wondering why these two are fighting, and the reason it quite dumb. Mary had asked Ririka to do a simple task for her.

Ririka sometimes likes going against Mary for fun, but today Mary wasn't in a good mood and that was her last straw. ''WHY CAN'T YOU EVER DO ANYTHING I ASK YOU TO DO.'' Ririka was on the verge of tears. Since Ririka already doesn't like it when she gets yelled at, it hurts more when it's Mary.

When stuff like this happens, it gives her flashbacks of her past. Mary better than anyone knows about her past. ''Baby, I'm sorry just please stop yelling.'' The blonde wouldn't listen. ''IF ONLY YOU JUST LISTENED TO ME. BUT NOOOO YOU'RE A STUBBORN LITTLE BITCH.'' That hurt Ririka a lot.

The silver-haired girl couldn't hold it in any longer. She broke down into tears. ''SO YOU'RE CRYING NOW!? I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT BITCH.'' Mary lifted her hands to hit Ririka until she flinched. Since Ririka has been sitting the whole time she, curled herself into a ball and just cried. 

Mary stopped herself, and completely forgot about her anger. ''Riri-.'' - ''Go away!'' Mary just stared down at her girlfriend in tears. Mary felt horrible. She hates snapping at Ririka. She didn't deserve it. ''I'll leave you alone now.'' Mary left the living and went to go sat down on their bed to ponder. 

Mary's Pov

Why did I do that. why why WHY. I almost hit her. I yelled at her. I called her a bitch, I called her stubborn. She didn't deserve that. I don't know what came over me. I yelled at her for something so stupid. I don't even dare go over to her right now. She probably doesn't wanna see me anyways, but I have to apologize.

Third Person POV

 Mary slowly walked towards Ririka's body, which was still curled up in a ball. All that could be heard were small sniffles coming from the older girl. ''R-Riri.?'' Ririka peaked her head up to look at her girlfriend. Her eyes and nose were red, and puffy along with her cheeks. ''Oh honey-'' Mary tried to touch her but she flinched.

''Sweetheart I promise I'm not gonna hurt you angel. Please believe me.'' Ririka looked back up at her and then she sat up, motioning Mary to sit next to her. ''You hurt me.'' Ririka's voice cracked at the end of that sentence. Mary's heart broke. ''I know. I'm so so so sorry Riri I didn't mean to hurt you at all.''

''I don't know why I snapped, I don't know what came over me.'' Ririka moved closer towards Mary and simply laid her head on Mary's shoulder. Something that Mary loved about Ririka is that she didn't have to use her words to know how she was feeling. That made her feel special. Once Ririka intertwined her hands with Mary, she knew she was forgiven.

Mary kissed her temple. She felt happy that she was forgiven, but she still felt terrible. ''Ririka, I'm so sorry baby.'' - ''Shh, no more.'' They sat in a comfortable silence. Little did Mary know she would live to regret that day.

yo wsp, a shorter chapter today i hope you all enjoy pls go join my discord sever, okay bye 

587words