Sorry.15

A/N- this chapter is gonna b like a bit of angst and fluff mixed hope you all enjoy!

Third Person POV
"Ughh Maryyyy." Ririka groaned. "Are you almost done?" Ririka whined. "Baby you asked me that five minutes ago be patient." Ririka whimper softly. "But Mary I want some cuddles ." "Later when I'm done." Ririka rolled her eyes. She laid on the bed impatiently, curling herself up in a tiny ball. "Help me Mary I'm dying!!" Ririka said jokingly. "Riri quit it." Mary's voice deepened.

''Or what?'' Ririka teased. ''Riri just leave me the fuck alone and let me work!'' Mary yelled and Ririka's eyes watered. ''Oh okay.'' she ran off with a sad tone. ''Wait Riri I didn't mean to!'' Mary sat back down on her chair with the guilt that she made her girlfriend cry. She absolutely hates it when Ririka cries and its worse when Mary is the reason.

Ririka cried silently into a pillow. She hates being clingy and she knows how that does bother Mary sometimes, but right now she didn't want to see her. ''Riri..'' She heard Mary's soft voice call out for her. ''Go away.'' Ririka mumbled. ''Darling I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you baby I'm sorry.''

Ririka looked up at Mary with watery eyes. ''I'm so sorry, please forgive me?'' Ririka crawled into Mary's arms. ''I can only forgive you if we cuddle for at least five minutes right now.'' Mary smiled. ''Okay okay I'll you cuddles.'' Mary placed a gentle kiss on Ririka's forehead, and Ririka melted into Mary's touch. ''I love you Riri.'' ''I love you too blondie.''

damn yall are HELLA GAY so am i so whatever. this chapter is hella short and v shitty but either ways i hope you all liked it. thank you for reading i love you all so much take care! 306words