Harm. 22

A/N- this one was recommended by one of my discord kittens. yk who you are, and also i'll be posting a new link to my discord server today so make sure to join that :)

TW- Self harm (if you are triggered by this i recommend you not read this chapter, but that is your warning.)

Mary's POV

I drove home as fast as I could. Ririka called me crying and she sounded and if she were in the middle of a panic attack. She hung up quickly and I called her back, but no answer. I've called her 12 times already. I ran inside as soon as I got home. ''Riri!'' No answer. Worry filled my body as I looked all around the house for her.

And then I found her. On the floor bawling her eyes out with a knife against her wrist. ''Hey, hey give me this.'' I took the kinfe out of her hands and she practically attacked me. ''No! Give it back Mary!'' I held both of her hands in mine, stopping her from grabbing the knife. ''Stop Riri, talk to me what's wrong?''

''I-I I feel worthless.. I'm just a shadow to Kirari when I'm the older twin. I wish I were better.'' Her words broke my heart. ''Riri.. darling you are much more better than Kirari. She's only superior, because she's intimidating and she's a master manipulator.'' She latched on to me as she cried silently. 

''You baby, you are beautiful, kind, loving, adorable, hot as fuck, and trust me you can terrifying at times. but Kirari still loves you and you shouldn't bring yourself down, or compare yourself to Kirari because you are even better, you're Ririka fucking Momobami.'' She then gave me a hug. It was a soft delicate hug, poor Riri has been through so much.

''Hey how about I run you a bath and I could make some dinner, would you like that my love?'' She nodded. We both stood up and I went over to the bathroom to prepare her a warm bubble bath. ''Hey bath is ready.'' I examined her as she walked over to me. She was pale with some cuts on her arms. My poor girl.

''Here sit here.'' I sat her down on the counter-top of the bathroom ''I'm gonna clean your cuts okay?'' I got some rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide and bushed them against her cuts. ''You can strip now.'' She kept looking at me with sad eyes. ''I can leave if you wa-'' ''No stay.'' I replied with a short nod. 

''C-can you get in with me?'' She asked. ''Oh alright.'' I took of my clothes and sat behind her in the tub. As I held her in gently in arms. ''I'm so sorry Mary..'' She said as her voice cracked. ''For what?'' I asked. ''For being such a burden.'' ''Hey don't say that you're not a burden, I'm your girlfriend and I will never be bothered by taking care of you.''

''I love you so much Mary..'' ''I love you more darling.'' We shared a soft passionate kiss. ''Also I ordered food and it'll probably be here any minute so we should be getting out now. We got out and I wrapped her in a towel and dried her hair, then did the same to myself. After everything we sat down and ate our food. 

I cuddled Ririka on the couch as we watched her favorite disney movie. ''I love you Mary.'' I love you more Riri.''

Did you cry? I hope you did. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. also if any of you are struggling with self-harm, suicide, abuse or anything please seek help. if you struggling with abuse at home whether your parents or partner anyone the safest place to go to is a fire station they will help you. I love you all so much stay safe take care. 646words