Body.3

Third Person POV
TW-SMUT
Mary and Ririka went out for a nice date. Mary thought it was a good idea to tease her the whole time. Ririka had enough of it soave decided to give Mary little punishment for what she was doing. As soon as they got home Ririka didn't hesitate to pin her up against the wall.

"What the hell did you think you were doing over there huh?" She asked Mary, but Mary decided to stay completely clueless. "I simply do not know what you're talking about." She replied. "Upstairs now and when I get there I wanna see you on bed with nothing on understood?"

Mary nodded and ran upstairs. Ririka waited a minute or two before going upstairs. When she opens the door she finally she saw the gorgeous view of Mary's naked body tied up "So pretty." Ririka mumbled under her breath. "Did you tie yourself up?" Mary nodded. "Such a fucking slut for Daddy"

Mary's eyes widened at the name Ririka used. Although she didn't mind it. Ririka pulled out a box from their closet, and pulled out a ball gag from it and gagged Mary. "I wanna hear you whimper the whole time, and maybe if you behave I'll take it off." She nodded. Ririka started taking off the blazer of her suit and started kissing Mary's neck leaving hickey's

Mary whimpered from the sensation of Ririka bitting on her neck a collarbone. The silver-haired girl kept kissing all the way down the blonde's body bring excitement to the blonde's body. Ririka started eating her out. Groans, moans and whimpers was that was heard from Mary the sensation flowing all over her body making her feel so good.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Mary nodded. "Fucking whore." Somehow those names Ririka called her made even more excited. Her moans got louder and louder that gave Ririka a signal she was about to cum, but the Ririka stopped. "You seriously thought I was gonna let you cum? Tch. Pathetic." Ririka took off the ball gag off Mary.

"Open." She opened her mouth and Ririka didn't hesitate to stick two fingers in her mouth . She also didn't hesitate either to shove two fingers in her. Pumping them in an out, Mary moaned and moaned. "Jeez R-Ririka since when did yo-." Ririka cut her off but slapping her.

"That's not my name princess." She shoved another digit in her. "Ah-! D-daddy since gene did you get so g-good." Ririka smirked and whispered in her ear. "Never expect the un-excepted." Mary bucked her hips out of excitement. "D-Daddy I-I'm gonna cum." She stopped. "This is the second time you e-edge me."

"If you don't like edging next time think about behaving." Ririka went and grabbed a vibrator. "Baby I want you to grind against the vibrator on the highest setting, but your not allowed to cum." She said. "B-but I can't c-control that." Ririka chuckled. "That's right and that's also why I will control it for you." She turned on the vibrator and put it directly on Mary's clit making her release a loud moan.

"F-fuck." She grinded against the vibrator. She bit her lip trying not to moan. "Baby as much as I love hearing you whimper right now I want hear your moans." She moaned and moaned as she grinded faster on the vibrator. "I'm s-so cl-close d-daddy." Ririka removed the vibrator and Mary cried. "I r-really wanna cum d-daddy."

"I know princess, but daddy can't allow you to do that right now." Ririka flipped Mary over. "Ass up." Mary obeyed. "Good girl." Ririka took off her pants and put on a strap-on. "Are you ready for my dick baby?" Mary nodded. "Good, now I'm also going to give you 10 smacks and I want you to count for me baby." Ririka insert the strap-on thrusting it slowly and speeding up the pace.

Smack. "O-one." Smack "T-two" Smack "Three" Smack "F-four." Smack "F-five!" Ririka flipped Mary over and whispered in your  ear. "Daddy's gonna fuck you so hard, I don't think you'll be able to walk tomorrow or maybe not until next week." She inserted the strap-on again going faster and faster with every thrust. Mary moaned and moaned

"D-daddy I'm s-so cl-close let me c-cum please. I-I've been such a g-good g-girl." Mary begged and begged and Ririka finally gave in. "Cum for me baby, cum for your Daddy." Mary yelled as she came and Ririka helped her ride out of her orgasm. Soon enough she finished. "There we go that's my good girl." Ririka kissed Mary and untied her. Mary's legs were shaking like never before. "Come on let's get you clean up

AND THERE YA HAVE IT
mary topping ririka < ririka topping mary
anyways credits to my beautiful wife ily bbg RiriAndMarysPet