Obey. 19

Hello everyone, let me start off by saying no i'm not dead i just have not had a lot of motivation in writing, but here i am also this is just gonna be a filler chapter bc i have something else planned for the next one i hope you all enjoy this one.

TW-Smut

Futa-Mary 

Third Person POV

Mary sat on the couch cuddling with Ririka as they watched a movie. Ririka suddenly got a good idea to tease Mary. She sat on Mary's lap. ''Ririka is everything okay?'' Mary asks innocently. Ririka nods and hums an 'mhm'. She started kissing Mary neck softly and grinded on Mary's knee. ''R-Ririka?!'' 

Ririka pulled away from kissing Mary's neck and removed her hoodie, revealing her breasts to Mary. Mary immediately noticed what Ririka was trying to do. She kept grinding on her knee, her mouth slightly parted, letting out small whimpers. ''Ririka.'' Mary's voice got low and serious which got Ririka's attention.

''What you do think you're doing?'' Ririka noticed Mary had an erection. 'That's not going down any time soon'  ''Get off.'' Mary said and Ririka listened. Mary took her pants and her shirt off only leaving herself in her boxers and a bra. She laid Ririka down and got on top of her. ''Do you know what you just did Riri?''

Mary admired the view of her beautiful girlfriend naked. ''Did you think i was gonna let you cum by grinding on my knee?'' Mary chuckled. ''No baby you've got me all worked riled up right now.'' Ririka stared down Mary's cock with pleading eyes. ''Mary I want your cock.'' Mary smirked as she heard those words. 

Mary took off her boxers revealing the hard 8 inch cock. Ririka bucked her hips ready to take Mary in. ''I want your whole length inside of me Daddy~.'' Mary didn't hesitate and inserted her member. Ririka moaned softly, as she felt the whole thing go inside of her. ''Mmm~ go faster please daddy.''

Mary kept the same slow pace which killed Ririka. ''This is your punishment baby, you take what I give you.'' Mary played with Ririka's breasts kissing them and biting. She fastend her pace as Ririka moaned almost screaming. ''Daddy~!.'' All that was to hear were wet clapping noises, moans and groans that came from both Mary and Ririka.

''F-Fuck Riri I'm gonna c-cum.'' Mary moaned out. ''Cum inside me.'' And Mary did as she was asked. After she came she pulled out her member. ''Fuck Mary that was amazing.'' Ririka says out of breath. ''Oh baby, but I'm not done with you yet. Get on your knees.'' Ririka got on her knees.

''How about you let daddy fuck your mouth.'' Ririka nodded. Ririka slowly sucked on the tip of Mary's cock sending shivers down her spine. ''F-Fuck.'' Mary moaned out. She started getting impatient with Ririka's slow pace and fucked her mouth slowly but surely. ''Fuck Riri I'm cumming.''

After that they were both left breathless. ''Riri come here darling.'' Ririka sat on her lap. ''Do you know how riled up i get when i see your beautiful skin.'' Mary planted soft kisses on Ririka's neck. ''How only i get to mark it.'' The soft kisses turned into bites. ''And also how I only get to touch you in places no one else can.''

''You're mine. Got that?'' Ririka nodded. ''I love you Ririka~.'' ''I love you more Mary.'' 

SHEEEEEESH. shitty ass smut filler chapter yes yes ik im a disappointment i hope you all enjoyed it. i love you (say it back)

589words