Save Her.17

A/N- Mafia Ririka for you guys😩❤️
my discord kittens saw it first

Ririka's POV
TW- guns
Fucking long day at work. You know the usual dealing with people who don't pay the debts they owe me and the people to sell drugs. Other big mafia's. It's almost 11pm and I couldn't be even more tired than I already am. I just wanna go home and see my Mary. I smile at myself just thinking about her, although she's probably sleeping.

I pull up to our driveway and quickly get out of my car. I open the door and all the lights are on strange. "Mary!" I call out. Shit, Ririka you probably shouldn't do that she's probably sleeping. I open the bedroom door slowly to find the lights off but no Mary. I started to get a little bit worried and to think I couldn't overthink more until I found a note on our bed.

If you want your little wife back home safe and sound come find us, if you don't get to us in the next 48 hours she'll be dead. No worries she's just fine with us for now..

My stomach dropped, but I recognize that handwriting anywhere The Nakamura's
Bad people. Even worse than the Bami clan just less power. I grabbed my best gun from my safe, you know just in case anything happens, which it probably will. I quickly get in my car and drive over to the Nakamura's base.

I really haven't been here in forever, but I remembered the place as if I went there everyday. I got down from my car and almost broke down the front door of their base. The first face I saw was Tendou Nakamura the leader of the Nakamura clan. The person I just wanted to see.

"Where is she?" Tendou chuckled lowly. "Ririka, long time no see. How sad I don't even get a hello after all these years." Anger and rage filled my body, as he acts so careless. Little Tendou never change I see. "Cut the act Tendou, where the fuck is my wife." He stands up from his chair and approach's me slowly.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." He says with a bright smirk on his face. I swing a hard punch at his face which brings him to the ground. "Where is she. Where the fuck is Mary!" He looks up at me with fear in his eyes. "Ririka!" I hear Mary's voice all out for me. My chest tightened. I can hear the fear in her voice.

I promised to protect her. I felt my eyes well up with tears. Don't breakdown Ririka, Don't do it. Ran down to the basement, and there she was. My wife surrounded by two big strong men, as she was tied up to chair. She looks up at me with blood and tears running down her face. "Save me Riri.." She whispers, somehow I managed to hear it.

Suddenly I heard a door close behind me, and then footsteps approached. "Well, well, well looks like you found your wife." Tendou says. "Go ahead take her, well at least try, but I don't think you'll be able to do so." I wasn't hesitant to swing a couple of punches and kicks towards Tendou's way, and there come his 'goons' to attack me.

"What are you guys? Tendou's little sluts?" One of the guys take a swing on me, but I dodged. A hard kick in the balls sent both of them straight down to the floor. "Weak asses." I headed straight over to Mary until I heard a gunshot. "Riri-!" Tendou stood beside his two men with a gun his hand. "Listen Momobami, if you could give me 500k I'll give you your stupid little wife, but if you don't she does right now."

I looked at him with a still face. "No." I decline. "Riri-" I cut Mary off. "I don't owe you shit, but you owe me." Tendou's eyes widened. "Oh you thought I forgot? No, you owe me about 10k from a sale you and I made about almost a year ago." "You bitch." Tendou growled. He shot the ground close to Mary's leg. "Give me the fucking money!" He yelled. "No."

He went behind and held a gun up to her head. "Give it to me right now or she gets it." I pull out my gun and point it at him. "Back away from her and I'll give you your money." He backs away slowly with his hands in the air. Tch, can't believe he fell for that. "Boys, out." Perfect. I smirk.

"Oh Tendou you really are dumb aren't you." I swing a punch at him and shoot him to the ground. "Boys! Boys!" He yelled. "There's no use in calling your boys they're dead." I shoot him a couple more times until he's finally dead. I go over to Mary and untie the ropes. She quickly laches out for me.

"I'm so sorry baby." I whisper lowly as she cried in my chest. "For what?" She sniffled. "I didn't protect you, I wasn't there to prevent this from happening. Baby I'm so sorry." She cups my cheeks and makes me look down at her. "Don't apologize, because you were here in time to save me from those nasty men who wanted to kill me."

"Now I'm safe, in your arms, like it should be always." She nuzzled her head on the crook of my neck. "I love you Riri." "I love you more darling, now come on let's go." We both stood up and I took off my blazer and gave it to Mary so she could wear it. As we walked out there were my boys taking care of Tendou's goons. "Boys you get a big raise this month!"

We walk out of the base and get home. As soon as we arrived I realized Mary had fallen asleep. I shook her gently, causing her to wake up. "Come on baby let's go we're home." As soon as we get in I take Mary to the bathroom to clean her face. "Hey come on don't be an ass let me clean you." Mary pouted and whimpered. "But the alcohol stings on my face."

"I know it does but you have cuts and bruises on your face, you have to clean it." I gently tapped a cotton ball with alcohol on it on Mary's cuts as she flinched. "I'm sorry Mary I know it hurts." I say trying to hold on my smile. "But look on the bright side we're done with that." I took some water and facial soap washed her face gently.

"Come on let's go change." I noticed she kept looking at herself in the mirror. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Am I gonna have scars just like you?" I hummed and 'mhm' "Nice, I love your scars, they make you way hotter than you originally are." I chuckled at her statement. "Oh yeah?" She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Yeth." she whispered softly.

"I'm tired." She mumbled into my shirt. "Can we sleep naked tonight?" She asked. "Of course."

SHESHHHHHH YOUR AUTHOR GAVE YALL A LONG ONE😩😩 I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS. i was listening to asmr while typing this so i am half asleep rn and it's also 530am so i need to go to sleep. anyways goodnight everyone i love you all so much
1249words