Jealousy. 2

Third Person POV

Ririka started noticing that Mary was getting a lot closer to Yumeko, which made her very insecure about her relationship. ''Mary, the president wants to see you.'' Mary turned around as she heard the robotic voice of her girlfriend's mask. ''Right now?'' Mary asked, and Ririka shook her head.

Mary got up from her chair and followed Ririka into the council room. ''Where is she?'' Ririka took off her mask and looked at Directly at Mary. ''She's not here, I am the one that needs to talk to you. Mary felt anger over the fact that Ririka lied to her just to get her attention. ''Ririka you can't do these things I was with Yumek-''

''Is she more important Mary?! You're always with Yumeko!!" Mary looked at Ririka dumbfounded by the fact she yelled at her. ''She my best friend Riri.'' Mary said. ''But you used to hate her.'' Mary chuckled at her comment. ''I used to hate you but now look I'm dating you.'' Mary wrapped her arms behind her girlfriend.

''I will always see Yumeko as a friend, nothing else.'' She cupped Ririka's cheeks and kissed her forehead. ''I love you darling, and I've never really loved anyone like I love you so trust me I would never leave you.'' Ririkas turned around and hugged her held her tight. ''I'm sorry.'' She says.

Mary lets out a small giggle. ''Why are you sorry.'' She asked. ''For being overprotected, well and for not trusting you.'' After Ririka said that there was a big long awkward silence. Eventually the silver haired girl pulled away. ''Don't be late to class.'' She put her mask on and left the room leaving Mary alone.

Mary's POV

''What did the president want?'' Yumeko asked me. ''Oh uh nothing don't worry about it.'' I couldn't stop thinking about what happend with Ririka, she really was jealous. I wish there was something I could do to reassure her. ''Mary.'' I can't believe she felt like that. ''Mary.'' I wonder for how long she felt like that. 

''Mary!!'' Yumeko yelled. ''Huh!?'' She rolled her eyes. ''Come on we have to get to class.'' I stood up and followed her to class.

After School

When we got home I thought of the perfect moment to make her feel loved. ''Ugh I'm so tired.'' She took off her mask and plopped herself down on the bed. ''What if I ran you a bath, and made you dinner.'' She looked at me with a confused face. ''Are you sick.'' I giggled at her comment. ''No why?''

''You're being awfully nice.'' She said. ''Can't I just be nice to my girlfriend.'' She giggled softly. God shes amazing. ''Whatever.'' I stood up, and prepared her a lavender scented bath. I smiled softly when I found her sleeping peacefully, and unfortunately I had to wake her up. ''Baby, hey get up.''

She groaned as I tried to wake her up. ''No leave me alone.'' I shook her calmly again. ''Riri baby come on get up.'' And eventually she gave in. ''Why did you wake me up?'' She rubbed her eyes tiredly. ''I prepared you a bath to relax your brain and your muscles.'' She hugged me and thanked me way too much.

''Aww baby thank you.'' And she hugged me again. ''Strip.'' I said. ''Only if you join me.'' I nodded. We both stripped and I got in first and she sat in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. ''Hey, Riri.'' I called out her name. ''Hm?''

''I just want you to know that I would never, and I mean EVER, cheat on you or even have thought about it especially with Yumeko. So I don't want you to think like that again okay? I love you so much you wouldn't even know, and I can't lose you, I wouldn't know what life is without you and I never wanna find out.''

I kissed her softly and held her tighter. ''I love you Mary, and I wouldn't wanna leave you either, now lets just enjoy this moment together.'' This moment that I never want it to end.

ANDDD HERE WE ARE. a longer chapter than the last one I hope you all enjoyed as much as i did writing it  no i need requests or recommendations, bc i have no clue what to do next so thank you all so much for reading i love you all so much bye bye!!