Pet. 11

a/n- hey lol long time so see so disclaimer this chapter is futa and it's my first time writing futa so i'm sorry if this sucks ass

Mary's Pov
I'm so tired. Me and the Vice President have secretly been dating, but she decided to have a gamble with me and I lost. So now I'm her own personal pet, well at school at least. I was buried deep down in my thoughts when the suddenly the door opened interrupting the class. "Hi everyone sorry for the interruption but the Vice President wants to see Mary Saotome."

Me? Why would she wanna see me now? I headed over to Ririka's office. As soon as I walked in she was sitting in her chair with her mask on. "Hey you wanted to see me?" She took her Mask off and stood up.

Third Person POV
"Mary you don't know how badly, I want you right now." Mary noticed Ririka's bulge through her skirt and thought 'That's not going away anytime soon' "Ririka-" "Mary come here sit on my lap" Mary went over and straddled Rirka, with the sudden urge to grind on her lap, Mary's face went as red as a tomato. "On your knees." Mary's eyes widened.

But she did as her girlfriend told her to. She got on knees and removed Ririka's boxer briefs revealing her throbbing member (I am so sorry) It didn't take long for Mary to start sucking on tip quickly giving Ririka immense pleasure. The blonde girl sucked and stroked, as the silver-haired girl released soft moans.

"Mary you're so g-good at this." Ririka arched her back out of the pleasure. "Mary I-I'm cumming!" after that both girls were out of breath. "L-Lay down on the couch." Mary went over and layed down and Ririka spread her thighs. she took of her uniform leaving her completely naked. "Baby~" Ririka's cooed. "Y-yea M-Master."

Ririka smirked at Mary's response. "How badly do you want Master's cock baby?" "I want it so badly Master, p-please fuck me." Mary begged and whimpered. "And who do you belong to kitten?" "T-To you Master." "Good." Rirka carefully inserted her member and started thrusting slowly, to the point where Mary almost lost her mind. "M-Master please go f-faster." Ririka went a bit quicker, but not at the pace Mary wanted.

This made Mary buck her hips, without realizing. "Look at you bucking your hips like the little slut you are." The aroused Ririka more going faster and faster all that was being heard were moans and the wet sounds coming from the two girls. "Not too loud baby my office isn't soundproof you know." Mary bit her lip trying to hold in her moans.

Small whimpers came out of the blonde which Ririka found adorable. "Master I-I'm so close." "Oh fuck baby me too." "Master! Fill me up with your cum!" And Ririka did exactly as the blonde said. Both of them cuddled up afterwards and laid  in a comfortable silence. "You were so good today kitty." Ririka said. "So we're you Master, thank you for treating me." Ririka gave her girlfriend a small kiss. "Anytime precious."

this was kinda outta my comfort zone but it was my idea so i went with it. i hope you all enjoyed. anyone wanna recreate? jk jk unless... 565words