Swim.5

Third Person POV

Ririka latched onto Mary, as she was afraid to swim. ''Baby if you don't try your not gonna learn.'' Ririka pouted and sniffled. ''But I almost drowned! Did you not see?!.'' Mary chuckled and decided to start letting her go slowly, and  she noticed Mary's hands weren't really holding her anymore.

Ririka panicked and latched on again. ''Baby don't do that asshole!'' Mary laughed. ''I'm sorry I had too.'' Mary kept laughing until She heard Ririka sniffling. ''Hey, hey come on.'' They both got out of the pool and Ririka sat on a pool chair. ''Darling I'm so sorry I won't do it again.'' Ririka rubbed her eyes and Mary wiped her tears.

''T-that wasn't funny Mary.'' Ririka looked at Mary with fear In her eyes. ''I know I know I'm sorry.'' She gave her a soft kiss and held her close. ''Baby you have to learn how to swim eventually.'' Ririka pouted. ''But its so hard.'' She said. ''Well you just have to practice and I'll be here with you the whole time.''

Mary gave her a soft smile. Ririka thought about it for a little bit until she finally made up her mind. ''L-let's do it!'' Ririka said with a little bit of cheer. ''That's my girl.'' Mary said. ''Hey no matter what happens I'm here you won't drown.'' Ririka nodded. ''Okay so the key is literally just knowing how to float.''

''So if you can float you can swim.''She said. ''Oh well I can float.'' Ririka said. ''Then you can swim.'' Ririka positioned herself to give herself a boost, and before her and Mary knew she went off swimming. She swam to the other side of the pool and when she came back to the surface. She yelled over to Mary.

''Look baby I did it!'' And Mary gave her a thumbs up. She swam back to her, and landed right on Mary's arms. ''I did it!'' Mary smiled at her adorableness. ''See I told you can do it.'' She gave her a small kiss and Ririka kept ranting on about why she overreacting when It was so easy.

Hey lol shitty and short chapter for today think of it more as a filler. Anyways i wanna make out with someone any volunteers? jk jk unless... also requests or recommendations??