Brat. 26

TW-SMUT

its been so long since i've written smut so please bear with me guys💀

Third Person POV

Cold. That's how the chains felt around Ririka. Cold. Mary was usually gentle when it came to sex. She liked to take it easy with Ririka, but sometimes she took a bit too far. Well thats only when Ririka asks for it, but this time she deserved it. ''You know you're a real fucking brat Ririka.'' 

Ririka can't lie, she loves this side of Mary. ''Teasing me in public, especially in front of my parents.'' That night the couple went out for dinner, with Mary's parents, and Ririka thought it was a good idea to tease Mary. ''Funny how you thought you could've gotten away with it.'' Ririka liked being tied up.

But she loves being chained up. Mary had her arms and legs chained up to the bed post. She looked down at her lover being chained up. Mary loves how she looks at her in fear of she'll do to her. Mary lowered herself to Ririka's level and began kissing her neck. Usually it would soft sweet kisses, but this time they were rough.

She sucked and bit on her neck, as Ririka whined to the feel of it. Mary went lower and lower and began to kiss her chest and her stomach, but this time she was being gentle. Ririka hates when Mary goes slow. She is a bit impatient ''M-More..'' Ririka gently whispered. ''You think I'm gonna give you what you want?''

''You're really pathetic Riri.'' Mary began kissing Ririka's inner thighs. Ririka felt herself getting wetter and wetter the closer Mary got. ''I bet you're dying for me to touch your pretty pussy.'' Ririka's face was red hot. ''Since you've been good so far, I get I'll do you the favor.'' Mary began to slowly lick Ririka.

The more she licked, the more aroused her lover became. ''Fuck Mary..'' Mary stopped and slapped her thigh. ''That's not my name princess.'' Ririka whined to her girlfriend stopping. ''I'm sorry daddy..'' Mary smiled to hear that. ''It's okay baby.'' Mary went back to eating her out. Ririka was dying to break out of her chains.

''Daddy, please go faster..'' Mary listened to Ririka, and sped up. Mary began licking a zig-zag form which made Ririka's mind fog up. ''I'm close daddy.'' Mary stopped. ''No no, why..?'' The other girl whined. ''Did you really think I was gonna let you cum that easily.'' Ririka whined a bit more and Mary smiled to the desperation of her girlfriend.

Mary got up and reached for giant black box. Ririka knew exactly what was in that box. Mary pulled out a vibrator wand, Ririka's eyes widened to the sight of it. Mary was quick to set it right on Ririka's clit on the lowest setting. ''Fuck..'' Ririka moaned. ''Does that feel good darling?'' Ririka whined as a yes.

Before Ririka knew it, the vibrator was on the highest setting. ''Fuck! Right there!'' Ririka's back arched to the pleasure she felt. Mary loved seeing her like this. ''I'm close!!'' Mary stopped. Ririka whined out of anger so she didn't say something she'd regret to Mary. ''You'll cum soon sweetheart don't worry.'' 

Mary lifted herself up to be right on top of Ririka. She started leaving soft kisses on her boobs as Ririka giggled to the feel of it. ''That tickles Mary''  Mary lifted herself up and planted a small kiss on Ririka's nose. They both stared at each other in pure adoration. ''Uhm, Mary.?'' Ririka stuttered.

''Could you please take these chains off me.?'' Ririka looked up at Mary with tears in her eyes. ''They're hurting me.'' Mary was quick to take the chains off. ''There there its okay.'' Once they both made eye contact, Rirka's eyes weren't a soft baby blue. They were dark. Mary knew exactly what it was.

She was desperate for more. She looked like a sex freak. It scared Mary, but it also aroused her. ''Daddy. Please let me cum.'' Mary went and grabbed her strap. She laid down inviting Ririka to sit on it. ''Ride me baby.'' Those are all the words Ririka needed to hear. Ririka began slowly grinding her hips.

''Look at you. Such a good girl for daddy.'' Ririka's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she rode harder. She began bouncing on Mary's strap. Mary admired her boobs as they bounced up and down. Ririka went faster and faster. ''Daddy can i please cum..?'' Mary saw her desperate Ririka was, and she loved it.

''No.'' Ririka whined out of anger. ''Get off.'' Ririka obeyed and got off her strap. ''Lay down.'' She did as Mary told her. ''I want you to eat me out as i ride your face, can you do that for daddy?'' Ririka nodded. ''Oh that's my good girl. Such a good girl for daddy.'' Mary positioned herself on top of her lover's face.

''Start.'' Ririka began licking her girlfriends folds ever so softly, driving Mary's mind crazy. Ririka licked right on Mary's sweet spot. ''Fuck! Riri you're doing so good for me princess don't stop. Ririka wasn't always the one to give head but when she did, she loved it. Mary grinded her hips, causing Ririka to go faster. 

''I'm gonna cum! Riri don't stop.'' Ririka went faster and faster. She loves making Mary feel good. ''You did so good for me baby.'' Mary began kissing all over Ririka's beautiful body. This time she was actually being gentle. ''You're gorgeous baby.''  Enough of the sweet stuff. Mary began sucking on Ririka's tits leaving hickies all over them.

Ririka loves how it felt. Mary licked Ririka's wet cunt ever so gently right before inserting two fingers inside of her, thrusting fast and hard. ''Daddy!." Ririka was yelling at this point. ''Oh look at you my pretty bunny, so good for me.'' Ririka couldn't even think. ''That's right baby, moan my name so all the neighbors can hear.'' 

''Daddy! I'm so close. Please let me cum.'' Ririka begged. ''Cum for me angel.'' Mary helped Ririka ride out her orgasm. ''Oh you did so good for me baby.'' For some reason Ririka burst out into tears. ''Hey, hey shh its okay. Did I take it too far?'' Ririka shook her head. ''I don't know why I'm crying. I'm sorry.'' 

''No no don't be sorry.'' Mary held Ririka close. ''Do you want to shower togther?'' Ririka shook her head. ''No, I just want to sleep.'' ''Okay okay we can do that, close your eyes now. I love you Riri.'' ''I love you too Saotome.''

YOOOOOOOOOO WSP GUYS so i hope you all enjoyed this little smut chapter PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave recommendations for a new chapter bc idk what to do, and also the link to my discord server is on the conversation board so please join if you'd I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH OKAY BYEEEEEEEE.

Dreams.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें