Shy.4

Third Person POV

Mary and Ririka had recently started dating, and Mary decided to make the first move and ask Ririka out on a date. It was Ririka's first date ever so she was quite nervous about it, and of course she asked her sister for help. ''You're telling me that Mary asked you out? Its still hard to believe that you guys are dating.''

''Kirari this isn't funny, I need you help.'' Ririka begged.  ''Alright alright I'll stop teasing and I'll actually help you.'' Meanwhile Mary was still having a struggle. ''Yumeko stop being such an asshole and help me here.'' Mary decided it was ''good'' idea to facetime Yumeko and let her help her on what to wear.

''Mary-san I already told you should wear a suit.'' Mary rolled her eyes. ''I'm gonna look stupid.'' Yumeko giggled. ''Lose the pigtails and maybe you'll actually look good. ''Mary felt offended by Yumeko's comment. ''Man fuck you Jabami.'' Mary went and picked out suit from her closet. ''This one?'' Mary asked her best friend.

''That would look good on you'' Mary changed and put on the suit. ''So how do I look?'' Yumeko stared at her best friend in shocked on how good she looked. ''Oi big boobs how do I look?'' She immediately caught Yumeko's attention. ''You look amazing Mary-san I'm sure she'll love it.'' She told her with a smile.

''Thanks Yumeko, now I'm gonna finish getting ready.'' Mary hung up the call and finish getting ready. Now back to the Momobami twins. ''Well how do I look?'' Ririka asked her sister in a shy tone. ''My, Ririka you look gorgeous, she'll love you I assure you of it.'' Ririka smiled softly. ''Thank you Kirari.''

''So is she going to pick you up?'' Ririka nodded. ''Good.'' Ririka received a text from Mary telling her she was outside waiting for her. ''She's here.'' Ririka told Kirari. Ririka walked outside to fine Mary standing there in-front of her car in a black in white suit, hands in her pockets and her beautiful blonde hair was lose

Mary's golden eyes interlock with Ririka's baby blue ones. Mary admired her beauty. Her beautiful sliver hair, her perfect body in a beautiful black dress, and her perfect soft skin. Mary just wanted to kiss her. Eventually they both snapped out of it. ''You look beautiful Ririka.'' Ririka's face was covered with a slight blush. ''Thanks you''

''You look amazing in that suit Saotome.'' Mary chuckled. ''Don't be so formal Miss Momobami.'' Mary open the passenger door for Ririka and she got in the car. ''So I was think maybe we could go get sushi?'' Mary suggested. ''That sounds nice, I know a good place I used to go to a lot.'' Ririka sent her the location the place and Mary drove.

It was quiet the whole time, the only thing that could be heard was the low radio. ''And we're here.'' Mary got down from the car and opened the door for Ririka too. ''This place looks a little bit too expensive don't you think?'' Ririka giggled. ''Don't worry about the money Saotome.'' Mary liked how Ririka teased her.

They walked into the sushi place and were immediately greeted by a waiter. ''Table for two please.'' Ririka told the waiter. ''Right this way please.'' The waiter sat them down in a table and left them there. They both looked through the menu and after that Mary broke the silence. ''SO this is your first date?'' Ririka blushed. ''Y-yeah.''

Mary chuckled. ''You don't have to be embarrassed there's always a first time for everything.'' Mary reassured her. ''I guess your right.'' Ririka said. ''Wow this place is really expensive.'' Mary said. ''Don't worry about the price Saotome.'' Mary was surprised about how Ririka acted in a nonchalant way about the place.

Yet again she's always been rich her whole life. ''You're a really good gambler Saotome I bet you also have a couple of bucks in your pockets.'' Mary smiled at the 'good gambler' part. ''I guess so I'm not so rich like you but I'm not poor'' She said. ''See there's nothing to worry about, lets just enjoy this date.''

The waiter came over and took their orders. Once they brought their food they conversed and ate. ''You know I've never seen you gamble miss vice president.'' ''Well maybe one day your lucky enough and might see me gamble.'' Ririka said. ''I hope so.'' They both finished eating their food paid and left.

They both got in the car and left. ''I was actually planning this date beforehand and I wanna take you somewhere.'' Mary said as she drove ''You're not gonna kill me right?'' Mary laughed softly at Ririka's comment. ''No silly, I just really been wanting to take you here.'' She mumbled that last part.

After about fifteen minutes of driving they finally arrived at the place. It was on a hill with a beautiful view of the city. And since it was night time the lights shined bright. ''Wow Mary this is beautiful.'' Mary was adored by how Ririka's beautiful eyes shined. ''Do you mind if i play some music?'' Mary asked. ''Sure I don't mind.'' 

Mary played 'Space Song by Beach House'. They both sat in a comfortable silence as the song played, enjoying each others company. ''Ririka..?'' She looked over to Mary. ''C-can I k-kiss you..?'' Ririka was surprised by the question, shes never kiss anyone before. ''S-sure'' Mary didn't hesitate to kiss her softly.

They kissed each other passionately while the song played. They both felt like they were the only two people on earth. After a minutes they broke the kiss. ''I love you.'' Mary said. ''I love you too.''

hey lol and thats it for this chapter. now your prolly thinking wow two chapters in one day. yes daddy is spoiling you for today anyways. the part in the hill part yeah i want that anyone down? lol jk jk unless... 995 words