Desperate. 29

so here's a bit of a warning, this is a futa chapter (futa mary) sorry if it's shit, and yes obviously sumt

Third Person POV
It was a regular day for everyone. Everyone except Mary. It was lunch hour. She knows Ririka is free at the moment, and she always waits for Mary so they could get lunch together. Mary storms into Ririka's office. Not looking too happy. ''Is everything okay Mary?'' Ririka saw the huge bulge on Mary's skirt.

So many thoughts were running through her head. Apart from all the mixed emotions. ''Ririka..'' Mary whimpered. She was desperate. She wanted Ririka to fulfill all of her needs. ''Please help me Riri..'' Ririka blushed at seeing her girlfriend this flustered. Ririka got on her knees dying to have Mary's dick in her mouth.

''Can I?'' - ''Please do.'' Ririka pulled Mary's skirt down. Ririka gently traced her fingers on Mary's buldge, teasing her ever so slowly. ''Do you want me to suck on it?'' - ''Yes.'' Ririka pulled down Mary's boxers revealing her throbbing cock dripping in pre-cum. Ririka began to stroke it slowly going up and down.

Mary whimpered quietly. ''Just suck on it already.'' - ''Be patient.'' Ririka began to gently suck on the tip. ''F-Fuck'' Ririka opened her mouth wider giving the access to her mouth. ''Fuck yes.'' Ririka continued to pleasure her girlfriend. Mary's mind fogged up with the thoughts of her fucking the brains out of her girlfriend.

Mary made Ririka stop, then all of a sudden Ririka felt Mary's hand on the back of her head. Pushing her head forward and back giving her all the pleasure she desired. Ririka was gagging on Mary's cock due to how deep it went in her throat. ''I'm close!'' Mary whined. Ririka pulled it out edging Mary.

She was practically gasping for air. ''Hey! Why'd you pull out?'' Ririka could tell Mary was furious. ''You didn't think I would let you cum that easily did you?'' - ''I have to get to class Ririka.'' - ''Well if you're so worried about class, you should've just waited till we got home. I'll write you up an excuse if you care so much.''

''Uhhuh..'' Mary wasn't even focusing on what Ririka was saying. She was just admiring her body, especially her breasts. ''Riri. Lay down.'' Ririka did as she was asked. Mary began kissing her and she unbuttoned Ririka's shirt. Ririka gave her more access to her body. ''Your body is gorgeous Riri.''

Mary said between kisses. They were both throbbing at this point. ''Fuck me Mary.'' Mary looked up at Ririka, eyes wide opened. ''Fuck me please.'' Mary fully undressed Ririka only leaving her wearing her black laced underwear. The younger girl began to start kissing her stomach ever so gently.

Ririka got butterflies at the feeling. Mary unhooked Ririka's bra revealing her breasts. Mary stared with my mother slightly open. "Don't look for too long Saotome." Ririka gently closed her mouth. "I want you to fill me up Saotome. Can you be a good girl and fill mommy up with your cum?"

Mary nodded. She began to slowly insert her dick inside Ririka. "Fuck!" - "God Riri you're dripping." Mary began slow and steady with her thrusts. "Faster." Mary did what she was asked to do. They were both moaned intensely, luckily Ririka's office is soundproof. Mary leaned down to give Ririka a few kisses.

"I can feel you twitching inside me, are you close Saotome?" Mary nodded. "Let's cum together." - "Close!!" They both said together. "Please fill me up with your seamen Mary! Fill mommy up!" -"Cumming!!" They both came at the same time. Maru enjoyed how her girlfriends body was. It was in a perfect arch. Mary pulled out quickly. "Fuck baby."

Mary began to mark all over Ririka's body. "Mary not on my legs, I don't have stockings today!!" - "Whoops!" Maru shot her a sly grin. "Let me go clean myself up-" - "You're keeping that in there for the rest of the day. You asked for it, there's no going back now." Mary said. "Fine." They both get dressed and Mary's lays down again. "What now?"

"Now you go to class, and i'll continue working." - "I just fucked you and you expect me to go to class?!" Ririka nodded. "Here's your excuse, if you're a good little pet for these last remaining classes, i'll give you a reward at home." Mary felt excited as she heard that. "Okay, I love you sweetheart." - "I love you too." They share a short yet soft kiss before Mary heads out.

and that is it for this chapter, i might make a part 2 i don't know, what do y'all think? JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER IM ABT TO POST A NEW LINK IN MY CONVERSATION BOARD i love you all bye now <3

802words