Prosper and T.G : BE BRAVE

Feel free to message me privately or on my message board to discuss anything, concerning this book or not.

Thanks again for checking out my book. It means alot💜💜.

AMANDA  spots TG her friend and also choreographer in the hallway. She yells out his name drawing attention from other students. She ignores the stares.

"HEY! TG!"she waves at him to stop walking.

TG stops and smiles "hi,how are you doing"

"I'm fine"she stands leaning on the wall to avoid being pushed by students rushing to class.

"You look nice today"TG tells Amanda
"Thanks you don't look too bad yourself"

"Sooo...."

"soooo..."

There's an awkward silence for a few seconds before TG breaks it "yeah so...."

"Look, a little birdie told me you like someone" Amanda interrupts him

TG nods slowly "yep! Everyone likes some one. I like many people. For example, many people would disagree with me but I like the new Computer teacher"

Amanda takes a step back "hol' up" she looks at him wierdly

TG gives an offended "what no! It's not what you are thinking"

Amanda chuckles awkwardly "oh sorry wrong context"

"Don't worry about it" TG flicks his wrist dismissively.

Amanda continues "well to be specific, I meant romantic admiration"

"Yeah the rumour says" TG gives a teasing smile. The hottest rumor in school is the quiet dancer likes a girl.

It might look like it's not a big deal but TG is very quiet and keeps to only his friend group. He has a fan base both inside and outside the school. Due to his social media with 250,000 followers. You could say he's some kind of local celebrity.

Alot of girls crush on him but he's never been serious about his love life because he puts all of his focus into one thing, his promising dance career.

Word of the quiet local celeb having a crush on a girl is big news. Everyone wants to know who she is.

Rumor says he was telling his mum in a supermarket after she teased him about being incapable of having feelings. He told her in these words "I've got a girl in mind Mami. You'll like her"

Noone knows who started the rumor but TG has failed to deny it.

"Is it true?" Amanda's brows rise in excitement and surprise.

"Maybe yes, maybe no" TG shrugs playfully

"I heard it's a member of my music group " another rumor is, it's a member of the music group he choreographs for Golden girls.

It's an all female dance group comprising of 7 members.

To the public it's a perfect group of highschoolers but alot goes on offstage. The girls are getting more popular daily due to social media promotion. They perform at school programs including other schools. Also at parties, weddings and anniversaries.

"Hmm a GG member?" his eyes turn dark and he leans in closer "maybe yes , maybe no"

"Haha funny" Amanda says dryly pushing his forehead back

"I'm not denying this"TG says

"I know but who is she" Amanda presses on

TG sighs " Why do you wanna know so bad?"