Precious and malik

It's a busy day at ' PLEASURE ' clothing store. It's an expensive store that deals in only good quality clothing.

Precious works at the store attending to customers and being of assistance.

It's just 11:00 am and she feels so tired. The store has been flowing with customers.

She finally leans on a shelf close to the entrance of the store to catch her breath. She closes her eyes for a brief second and once she opens her eyes she is shocked by what she's seeing or in this case, who she is seeing.

She quickly runs behind the shelf to observe better without getting caught.

It's Malik with a girl. A very pretty Arab girl for that matter. She's wearing an hijab with pins on it and a jump suit. Her shoes are amazing and her skin  looks nice. Precious stares in jealousy.

'no wonder he could dump me so easily. She's a goddess ' she thinks.

The girl leads him to the aisle on the other side of the shelf. She goes through different scarfs folded.
"Babe, what do you think of this" she picks the fabric and shows Malik

"It's nice. I like the.."

"Gold embroidery?" He nods " me too it looks unique" she puts it in the trolley.

"You mentioned wanting to get a beanie" Malik reminds her

"Ah yes. Thanks for reminding me" she catwalks to a staff that's restocking the shelves.

"Sorry, excuse me" the staff turns to face her

" Where can I find the beanie section?"

"I'm a bit busy now. I'll call another attendant that can guide you to that section" the staff walks to the side Precious is spying from " Precious what are you doing here"

She jumps flustered " ah um just arranging these...." She takes a quick glance at the shelf "uh gloves! Gloves yeah" she nods

"I need you to direct a couple to the beanie section"

"Oh okay" she follows the staff to Malik and his fiancée

Malik does a double take when he sees her.

"Follow me please " she begins leading them.

"Babe I'm paying for dinner " the fiancée starts talking

" No I'll pay. I told you I'm never gonna allow you to pay" Malik counters

"What? No just this once let me please" she pleads.

Precious sighs

"Why don't we wait till dinner first"

"Okay. What restaurant are we going to? Please let it not be fancy. You always take me to fancy places"

Malik chuckles " it's nothing too much. Or would you prefer Mr.Biggs"

"No thanks " she smiles and holds his hand.

Precious turns to them and immediately notices their hands. " This is the aisle. I'll stick around in case you need any other assistance."

"Okay. Thanks alot" she drags Malik to a the mannequin heads.

Precious watches in sorrow from the sidelines. She looks to the side to blink her tears away. Malik isn't trying to show that he has no interest in the girl. He's invested in her, giving opinions on almost everything and helping to choose stuff.

Once they are done with picking the beanies, they walk away. Precious goes back to the counter area and begins arranging the baskets.

A few minutes later, Malik and his fiancée are finished with their shopping and come for payment. Precious watches from afar. As they wait on the line, the fiancée goes to the bathroom. Leaving Malik. Malik pays and waits at the door.

When he sees Precious, he walks to her.
"Hey" he waves
Precious frowns and continues working.

"Precious, what's up"

"What do you want?" Precious asks"leave me alone and focus on your fiancée "

" Look I don't like her that much"

"It didn't seem that way. You called her your princess and you take her out every Friday. You cook her food and you buy her clothes frequently. I'm not deaf, Malik. I heard everything between you guys".

"Believe me, it's not what it looks like. She's not the one for me. She's not you. I don't love her"

"Do you love me?" She looks him in the eye

"Yes I do "

"You're lying " Precious begins to walk away

"Wait. I love you with all my being. I wish I could be with you but.."

"But what?"

"I can't. I'm too young to go against my family. Would you wait for me? Would you wait till I get older and more established and.."

"I can't wait, Malik" Precious looks at him one last time " I gotta go. I can't afford to lose this job " Precious attends to another customer

Malik stares in grief " Malik let's go" his fiancée holds his hand and leads him out.

Hey. The ship has crashed 😞😖😣
But anywho.....

Pls vote and comment. Almost at 1k reads y'all. I'm so happy.

Bless you 💜