New book alert !!!

Hi everyone. 👋👋👋
Are you enjoying the book so far?

Please take out just a few seconds of your time to read through this chapter.'

As some of you may or may not know I have other books her on Wattpad.

VENGEANCE
An action-fantasy-romance .

Diana, a young princess, finds herself imprisoned by the enemy kingdom. As time passes, she uncovers the chilling truth: she's the unwitting pawn in the king's devious scheme. With each passing day, Diana grapples with the harsh reality that her family won't come to her rescue. Now, she faces the daunting task of carrying out the very plan designed to bring ruin to her own kingdom.

Amidst the turmoil of her captivity, Diana crosses paths with two distinctly different men who will shape her destiny. The first, an infuriating adversary whose disdain mirrors her own, challenges her at every turn, sparking fiery clashes of wills that threaten to consume them both. The second, a beacon of hope in the darkness, emerges as her unlikely savior—a prince charming whose gentle demeanor and unwavering support offer solace to her troubled heart.

Diana's journey is one of inner turmoil and self-discovery, where she confronts the darkness of her past and the choices that lie ahead. As she navigates through her conflicted emotions, she faces the temptation of vengeance, fueled by the injustices she endured. However, she also finds the strength to consider the transformative power of forgiveness, which could lead her towards a new path of healing and redemption. Ultimately, the choice between vengeance and forgiveness will shape her destiny, determining whether she remains tethered to the shadows of her past or embraces the possibility of a brighter future alongside her prince charming.

In "Vengeance" by BieAmanda, Come along with Diana as she journeys through a world teetering on the edge of chaos. Secrets lurk in every shadow, and the forces of love and betrayal push her to her limits.

Prepare to be swept away on an epic tale of redemption, courage, and the enduring strength of the human spirit.

😊 A better book cover coming soon.

The book is available on my profile so add it and continue to support.

Thank you