Aliyah and Keith: VOLLEYBALL LOVE III

"What the hell?!" Keith wakes up to a white room that smells heavily of disinfectant. His body feels a little heavy. Before he can even process what is going on, Lisa bursts into the room and lands on him sobbing.

Keith is completely lost and confused.

"I thought I'd lose you" she weeps. Keith's looks at her pondering inwardly if her tears are real or she's a great actress.

"Okay....."

"Girl I told you to not just barge into the room startling someone that is disoriented." Kevin, Keith's best friend since childhood says as he enters the room.

"I couldn't control myself. He passed out that's not normal" she says as she ugly cries.

"Outta control ~~~" Peter, a singer but also teammate sings as he leans on the door.

"Shut up!" Lisa screeches

"Okay" Peter puts his hands up in surrender as he whips around and walks right out the room.

Lisa sniffles and wipes her nose with the back of her hand " how are you feeling?"

"Pretty okay. How did you know immediately that I had woken up?" Keith says out his thoughts.

"Crazy bitch was leaning on the door looking through the glass like a hawk watching for any movement" Kevin answers

"And who do you think you are calling a crazy bitch?" Lisa stands from the bed and progresses towards Kevin.

"Woah there calm down." Aliyah interrupts from the doorway. She walks in and settles on a chair.

" What are you doing here?" Lisa asks scowling at her.

"Chill. That shouldn't be your worry right now cause you don't look so good." She gestures to her figure " You look mad awful. Keith looks better and he's the one on the clinic bed"

"I don't care what you think " Lisa tries to ignore her

"Well you should because she ain't lying. You've got snot on areas of your face that there shouldn't be snot. And your eye liner is a track of ugly on your cheeks" Kevin points out.

"Argh!!!" Lisa growls in embarrassment and anger. She gives Aliyah one last hostile look and out the door she goes.

" Sorry about that she's a bit dramatic" Kevin apologizes

" A bit? That girl is psycho. No offense" Aliyah shrugs

"It's still offensive either way but I don't care. What's up? " Kevin asks

"Oh I came to see Keith"

"I see. I'll excuse you guys then. See you later man". Kevin does a salute and walks out closing the door.

"Hey" Aliyah starts

"Hey" Keith responds with an ashamed look

" How are you feeling? "

"I'm good. Was just exhausted" he nods to himself " congrats on your win. You guys deserved it."

"Thank you. I'm sorry for anything offensive I said earlier" Aliyah apologizes

"Me too" Keith agrees " can we start over and be friends cause I'm like a big fan"

"Of my music or sport"

"Both. You are my favourite on the group."

"You have good taste I must say. I am quite a character" she flips her hair in mock boasting.

Keith chuckles " why don't I treat you to dinner tonight to celebrate our friendship and possibly more"

"Sounds like a plan. But where though?"