Aliyah and Keith:VOLLEYBALL LOVE II

"what's that annoying sound" Success wondered in her sleep. The sound never stopped so she peeked an eye open. "What the heck?!" She saw Mary fully dressed in the school track suit applying sun screen.

"Oh hey. It's about time you woke up." Mary puts her gloves and head band in her bag.

Success turns to her bedside table and is shocked to see the alarm ringing and reading 7:00 am

She springs up. "Why am I in bed by 7am?"

"We tried waking you up but you snapped at us so we just left you laying there to get ready for the day." Mary explains

"What? Why? How?" She gets up to see Betty and Aliyah dressed like Mary walking into the room laughing loudly.

"You're finally up" Aliyah comments.

"Coach said we should be at the gym in 30" Betty starts getting her things together.

Success is still standing in the middle of the room lost. She jumps into the shower. When she gets out of the bathroom, the room is empty.

"I need some new friends" she mumbles as she grabs the bag with her clothing.

************

"Today is the big day. The day we...." Coach Royce is rudely interrupted

"Okay cut to the chase coach. We know what today is " Chris, the star player of the male team interrupts. His father is the school's biggest sponsor which makes him kinda invincible in school.

"Oh thank you young man." Mr Royce plasters a fake smile on and continues " well all our practice has all boiled
down to this day. Losing is not an option. We'll continue to uphold our name."

" Fans have come to watch and support you guys today. Don't let them down. Don't let me down and most of all, don't let yourselves down. " He straightens up and raises a fist " fly Phoenixes!"

"Forever fierce!" They respond with much enthusiasm

"That's what I'm talking about. Now run into that court and show them what fierce is all about" coach yells as they run out.

As they run out and settle on the benches, Mike the captain of the male team stands to say some final words.

"We can do it. I know we're all nervous and heck! I think I'm gonna puke but we've got this."

Sandy, a female teammate "hmphs"

"We're taking our cup back with us whether they like it or not"

Sandy sighs again in doubt.

"This is not a game, this is a battle and I want to see  us coming out victorious." He ends and does a salute

Sandy sighs " I just hope as we're leaving we won't be as floored as the other groups"

"Sandy?" "Yh?" "Can you shut your freaking mouth for once. I could just bench you right now" Mike says irritated.

"I dare you to " she challenges him. "You aren't coach"

"I won't" he shakes his head to kinda ignore her.

"Why? Is it because you're a p_" She begins

"No you're one of our best players. We can't afford to lose you" he says truthfully and runs his a hand across his face " just have faith everyone okay? Yeah?"

"Yh" the team mumble

"Fly Phoenixes" he does a salute

"Forever fierce!" They salute back.

************

"The fact that we are actually winning this thing with ease is still a surprise" Aliyah remarks from her spot on the bench.

"With all the hype, nothing. It's looking a bit too easy. Whatcha think?" Mike turns to James

"Bro this is like taking candy from a baby. My match was like whaaaa..." James makes a nonchalant face

Mike chuckles and taps Aliyah. "We're up next. We're last so we better slay this"

"Man you know I'm gon' slay." She stands and flips her hair as the match ends " i was  born to slay. "

Mike smirks after her shaking his head "confident much?" He puts an arm across her shoulders

"Let's just say it won't be too hard" she grabs the ball and stays in position.

Meanwhile, rhea and her friends are too busy making faces at the Phoenixes from their side of the court.

"Real mature." Success rolls her eyes

Diana makes a disgusted face " come on man. Look at these bitches be making stupid faces at us. They better stop before I give 'em a permanent distorted face"

"Easy baby" Alex the class player hugs her by the side

"Oh shut up Lexie" she pushes him off and walks to grab another soda.

"Girl did you just call me, a grown man Lexie" Alex follows her

She rolls her eyes " you! A grown man? Oh please"

......

"Ready to be demolished Aliyah and lil Mikey?" Lisa tries to trash talk.

"Rich coming from the captain of a team that's clearly losing" Mike chuckles and smirks "still shocking your school mates can still cheer you on with this ongoing failure"

Lisa huffs " with Keith at my side be sure we won't take it easy on you"

"Honey, with or without your lil star there, we'll still destroy you. And you can bank on that" Aliyah sticks her tongue out as her teammates hail her.

"Whatever." She pouts " Keith tell them what you're gonna do"

"Well. I'm gonna do what I do best actually" Keith stands from his squatting position. Just then does Aliyah notice the dashing and fit male captain.

She turns wide eyed to her friends at the benches.
"Wow" she mouths

"Kill him still" Betty yells. Aliyah nods and turns her attention to the hot captain.

"Which is?" Mike asks keith

Keith chuckles and gives a playful expression " nothing much but play a fair match. By the way I don't take it easy" he turns around and walks to his place on the court.

Keith wasn't lying when he said he won't take it easy. He was constantly aiming for the edge of the court. Lisa just kept on smirking at Aliyah and looking at Keith flirtily.

Keith huffs and puffs as Aliyah and Mike also go hard on them. He looks genuinely tired and stressed out.

People exchange whispers of "is Keith okay?"

At the end, the Phoenixes win and the team run into the field to celebrate. Keith immediately falls flat as he passes out after the match on the court.

Lisa and his teammates run to him in worry. As the Phoenixes jump and dance in victory, Aliyah gives a worried glance hoping he's okay.

***

Heyyo my people.
It's another update. Please remember to share this story to your friends.

There's a part three coming up.

Bless you 💜