- girls love being dramatic

The girls are lazily lounging in the living room.
"The boys are out, which movie are we watching?" Aliyah puts on the TV

"I was thinking of binging squid game" Success smiles at her own idea.

"No thanks. No more with those your Chinese people" Mary rolls her eyes

"That's kinda racist. They're Korean not Chinese" Amanda corrects her.

"Same thing"

"No it's not"

"Whatever. Sorry"

"Don't apologize to me"

"Then who do I apologize to?"

"Ion know?" Amanda shrugs

"You gotta be kidding me"
Mary glares at her.

"Forget about the Asians and focus on more trivial matters" Precious butts in

"Which are" Betty raises a brow

"Malik ditching me for his bros day out. At a club. Not party but club. The kid's 17. He's not legal yet" Precious whines

"Girl, haven't you heard of the phrase ' bros before hoes' ?" Success asks

"Are you calling me a hoe?" Precious gets ready to throw hands

Success raises her hands in mock surrender " I'm not calling you a hoe, the phrase is" she mumbles the last part

"Are you kidding me?" Precious looks like she could slap a 'female dog'

"Ok sorry but that's what the phrase says. It's not my fault that you fall into that category" Success stifles a laugh.

Precious rises to her feet and sprints to Success who immediately runs to Mary for cover.

"What the- get off me" she pushes Success off with Precious trying to get her hands on Success.

Aliyah sighs "moving on, we down for ' Uncharted '?"

"Okay" the rest chorus and Aliyah puts on the movie.

***************

Halfway through the movie, Betty speaks
"I feel like Joseph is cheating on me."

Aliyah pauses the movie " you are shitting us right?"

"He's been behaving suspicious. Like he doesn't talk to me at school, he hasn't kissed me once , even a single peck for like a week now. When I try to at least get close to him he finds an excuse. I'm just done. Then now he suggested going to the club to 'relax' " she does air quotes " I don't trust him and I feel bad but I can't trust him. He's making me doubt. "

Prosper who's sitting beside her talks first.
" I don't blame you because TG has also been behaving similarly. I don't know for certain if they are cheating but I know that they are up to something. "

Betty shrugs in defeat. " I feel ignored, neglected even and I can't bring myself to confront him"

" You know what? I'll confront them for y'all. Settled?" Mary asks
They nod and mumble agreements.

"Good. Anyone have any complaints about their boo." Mary glances around the room.

" We're good"

*************

"Is it me but doesn't this black girl's hair look so badass?" Prosper comments while watching the movie.

" Serious. She's been looking so good from when she came in. " Comfort agrees. " But the white girl's make up is low-key freaking me out."