Aliyah and Keith: VOLLEYBALL LOVE

Aliyah and Tyler never got back together and the girls wanted her to move on. Find a new guy and be happy.

Aliyah is a star volleyball player of the school. The team has won so many championships, they are the reigning state champions.

The team prepared day and night for the finals to defend the championship against Anchor High, a boarding school for rich and privileged kids. Anchor High school just registered their team this year and they've dominated their way to the finals.

The team is fearful of defeat. The game is to be held at Anchor High's volleyball court. They have a fully equipped court and maintained condition. The team, the Phoenixes are really worried about losing on foreign grounds.

The chance of playing on their court was an added advantage to the Anchors. The support from their people would boost their morale.

The day before the big game, the Phoenixes packed their bags and took a bus to Anchor High. They'll be rooming in a guest hostel away from the students' dormitory.

****************

The members of GWL that are on the volleyball team are Betty, Success, Aliyah and Mary. Amanda does high jump, Precious does running and Prosper............ She has no sporting talent but she is a good cheerleader. Not in actual cheerleading ofcourse but from the stands screaming the names of her friends. And she is content.

Mary lands on the lower bunk of her shared bunk bed with Aliyah.
"I'm so hungry. Why didn't they give us anything to eat or allow us to take along food on the bus"

"Because they thought some of us may get travel sick" Betty answers from her own shared bunk bed with Success.

"Pfft who gets travel sick on a bus?" Mary rolls her eyes

"Annabelle does" Betty responds. "She threw up more than five times"

"Still! I feel drained" Mary complains some more

"Quit your whining and grab something to eat at their cafeteria" Success joins the conversation

"It's 8pm would they still be opened?"

"I heard that since this school is so fancy, the cafeteria is stocked with one serving of food to a plate in the commercial refrigerator of the cafeteria. The food is like packaged in plastic containers. So students just go down there and heat up their food themselves when there are no workers" Success explains

Mary sits up " no way"

"Yep" Aliyah joins. She stretches a magazine of the school to Mary "it says here that this food system is to make students feel at home. Most of the students here are rich kids whose parents can't look after them so dump them off here. The school has adopted many unique and strange methods to make the school experience more enjoyable."

"In that case sign me up"
Betty exclaims snapping her fingers

"Sister I think you are forgetting you are a scholarship student" Success tells Betty

"Well do they accept students on scholarship?"

"Let me check" Aliyah flips through the magazine "uh no. They accept strictly on payment."

"What a bummer" Betty sighs in defeat

"I think that's great. At least they can control students who want to enjoy their facilities for free" Mary agrees

"Mary you enjoy our school's facilities for free" Success deadpans

"I know but our school is crap compared to this place. Their bunk beds are so wide it's more comfortable than my bed at home or in the dorms"
Mary bounces on the bed