Prosper and TG: DRUNK KISS

*******************

For Maxwell's birthday, there's a party at Maxwell family house. His parents are abroad on a business trip and his elder brother is in college.

Students from school in different years all troop in. The music is bubbling and dance floor is well utilized .

"To Maxwell!" Joe does a toast. The crowd applauds and they all grab their drinks and gulp it down

"Why do I have a feeling this has alcohol" Amanda looks at her supposedly lemonade skepticaly.

"Cause it does " Tyler informs her " all the drinks have alcohol"

"What if someone drunk drives or does something stupid"

"Don't worry I'm not gonna get drunk tonight. You see that line ?" He points at a straight red line by the door " that's a drunk test. If a person can walk on that line without stumbling I'll let them out. The doors are locked. I'm with the keys" he holds up the keys " so don't worry too much about it"

"Okay but if anything happens. I wasn't at this party"

"I've heard you"

**************

"Hi TG" Prosper smiles at him as she stumbles into the bar stool beside him

"Hey" he mumbles out
They are both pretty drunk

"You look different by the way" he stares at her strangely

"Yeah?"

"Prettier. You always look nice but today you just look better"

Prosper blushes "you're only saying that cause you are drunk"

"Maybe I am drunk but I'm sure you look better today. "

"I'm a mess TG. A close relative just passed away and she promised me some money. I was hoping to get that money so I can pay for the plant seeds I collected on credit to give to my mum. They are threatening to sue. I collected a large amount"

"I can help you in your payment? What of your earnings from GWL?"

"Thanks but all the money I make goes to my family. It's been rough for some months now"

"I'm sorry. Why don't you ask the girls for assistance"

"I can't tell everyone my problems. It's embarrassing cause everyone is doing so well"

"Okay I can take on a part-time job to help while still working at the dance studio"

"You'll do that for me?"

"Yes I don't wanna see you in a tight corner when I can help. At least with the little money you can pay instrumentally "

She crushes him in a hug " I'm sorry for ruining your night with my problems"

"It's ok. If you need someone to vent your problems to I'm available."

"Thank you so much TG" she holds on tighter.

They have a couple more drinks until they are fully drunk.

"I need to lay down" Prosper says and stands

"I'll walk you to his guest room"

They walk to the room both trying not to fall.
Once the door flies open Prosper lays on the bed. TG trips on the rug and falls on Prosper.

"I'm so sorry". He hurries to get up but she holds his arm down.

"Thanks again" she whispers "I don't know how to repay"