Comfort and Damien: MYSTERY GUY

"Wait no. I'll go first. " Success stands on the couch with a phone in hand

"Let me try first" Betty stretches from her position standing behind the said couch

"Says who? I deserve to go first. " Prosper playfully shoves Success who then falls and lands on the couch with a thud.

"Ow!" She exclaims.

"Give it" Prosper tries to collect the phone

"Never! " Success clutches it tighter

Betty starts tickling Success. Success smirks at her. "Ha! I'm not ticklish"

"I hate you. Give it to me" Betty hits her with the throw pillow.

"Okay that's enough." Mary gets up to face them." What are y'all shouting about the damn phone?"

"We want to dial random numbers to play pranks on the receivers" Prosper answers

"Is this the proof of how jobless you people are?" Mary rolls her eyes

"Yep" Amanda answers from her chair. "since we are done with the new song and no interviews so no work plus, no assignments from school"

"Well whatever. Take your joblessness outta here"
Mary ushers them out

"Comfort, who is it that you've been chatting with for almost an hour now?" Amanda asks curious.

"What?" Comfort shuts off the phone.

"You've been online talking to someone for some days now. Who is it?" Amanda elaborates

"I noticed too" Aliyah says as she walks in with a provocative night dress

"What are you wearing?" Mary pinches the fabric.

"A night dress" she twirls in it "you likey?"

"Nope" Amanda states

"Who are you planning on seducing this night? Tyler?" Comfort asks

"Not him. He may be single but you heard him. He's never getting back together with me, ever"

"So who?" Amanda asks again

"Nobody. A girl can't feel beautiful for herself?"

"As a matter of fact,you'll be seducing our boyfriends with this " Mary informs her. "Go change out of this."

Aliyah walks back out, defeated.

"As we were questioning you, who is it?" Amanda faces Comfort fully

"It's nothing too serious ok? It's just a guy I met at Starbucks."

"Woah! What happened?" Mary settles in a seat

"Well as cliché as it sounds, he bumped into me and almost spilled his coffee on me. We later met at the comic books conference. He's an artist. A very handsome artist. He drew my image there-and-then while I was staring at some exhibits. I was amazed and we exchanged numbers cause I thought he would be good for our album designing and merch designing. We've just been chatting about normal stuff. We agreed this morning to meet up at a nice restaurant close to the art gallery for lunch."

"Oh so it's a date" Mary gives a knowing smile while Amanda nods in agreement.

*****************

"So for the past two months, Comfort has been seeing some guy and none of us have seen him. Isn't it too strange we haven't seen him, let alone spoken to him?" Success says while playing a starwars game.

"Hmm I'm sure she'll introduce us sooner or later. Maybe she just wants to study his character first." Aliyah says massaging Betty as she plays against Success.

"Studying my foot" Mary says " she's never gonna introduce us at this rate. "

"Forget about that. Do y'all remember we have to see that granny for her birthday tonight?" Amanda looks around in worry

"That's true" Success drops the controller "I'm outta here"

"Chicken! You know I'll floor you" Betty yells

"Girl you need to stop swimming in self deceit" Success replies walking away

***************

"Since we are done with that" Amanda closes the door of the van containing all members after a night of performing at a granny's birthday party "Let's head to MC Donalds. "

David reverses out of the parking lot.

As they all settle down at tables to eat, they order their food and not too long after, they begin munching and gulping. "Woah! Isn't that Comfort?" Prosper obviously points

Mary slaps her hand down " it is her with a very handsome guy"

Comfort is feeding the guy fries. He catches it in his mouth and they laugh cause Comfort spills ketchup on her shirt. He then feeds her a piece fry with his mouth which she collects with her mouth.

Precious almost shouts but Success immediately shuts her up.

After wiping Comfort's mouth, the guy kisses her cheek.

Mary nods saying it's just a peck until Comfort returns a full kiss and smiles.

Aliyah can't take it anymore and strides to their booth. Aliyah leans on the back rest of their chair "mind introducing your boyfriend to me, Comfort?"

Comfort jumps in shock and turns to Aliyah. Aliyah raises a brow "yes?"

"Uh this is Damien. He's the artist I said I met sometime ago" she nervously says. Damien waves at Aliyah who smiles back.

"Damien this is one of the members. She's Aliyah" Comfort introduces

"What of the others?" Damien asks after them

"Oh right over there" Aliyah points to their direction.

The other members smile and wave at the caught duo

"How long have you guys been there?" Comfort bows her head

"Long enough" Aliyah straightens out in her position. "Please continue" she winks at Damien and walks back to her seat.

"At least we know who mystery guy is now" Precious smiles as she takes a quick pic of the couple.