Zainab and David : SENIOR

Zainab is Aliyah's younger sister. She's in junior year or senior secondary 2

Zainab walks into senior class A 
Looking for her sister. She spots her sister talking to a guy . She walks over to them after greeting a few friends in the class.

Aliya sees her sister and immediately directs her attention to Zainab.

"Yes? What's up? " Aliya asks

"I saw your physics note in my bag. So I just wanted to give it to you incase you have physics class today. "
Zainab hands her the book

"Thanks " Aliya says " you can go now"

"Wait" the guy who was talking to Aliya interrupts

"What is it David? " Aliya sighs

David faces Zainab. " So you can't greet me. You just waltz in like you own the place then you cat walk out." David claps " classy . Is that what your sis taught you?"

He steps closer to intimidate her but Zainab doesn't look in anyway fazed

"Your point is?" Zainab tilts her head

David releases a humourless laugh and calls out to his friends " guys are you seeing this "

The so called friends reply with yes-s

He turns back to Zainab "do you know who I am?"

"David?" Zainab looks confused

"David?" He tries to imitate her in a high pitched voice "guys did you hear her? She called me David"

"Isn't that your name?"

"No my name is  DAVID” He says with authority

" D. A. V. I. D." His friends spell out

"Yeah!" He shouts

"That's enough ,David . Zain go to your class. Forget about this idiot " Aliyah pushes Zainab out.
"What was that all about?" She turns to David once Zainab is out.

"Respect. Some thing you don't know about too. " David walks to the back of the class

Aliya rolls her eyes and sits down already tired of the day.
" Google please play airplane mode by Fireboy"

************************

The school basketball team, the Eagles  just won the finals against  the  Bulls. David, the star player and captain runs into the crowd and dances to the victory music.

He spots Zainab in the crowd and runs to her and carries her while screaming. The school photographer takes pictures. David's finally drops her down and runs to TG .

Zainab is confused and dizzy
"Wow, what just happened?"

**************************
Monday morning, Zainab didn't sleep well last night. She sleepily opens her locker  and brings out her notes for the day. In her sleepy state, someone slams her locker shot almost slamming her hand.

"Peter I told you to oh" Zainab sees the offender "what do you want? Oh wait, I know............ To kill me"

"Don't be so dramatic. Who's Peter?"
He leans on the locker beside hers

"None of ya bizwax , senior" she opens the locker again

"And to believe I had a word with you about respect" He chuckles "Isn't that skirt too short. Is it short because of Peter?"

"No go away"

"I'll be on my way now." He straightens up " I just wanted to see you. The skirt looks good on you just let it be longer next time. There are some thirsty guys in this school"
He walks away