Welcome !!!

Greetings, wonderful readers.

This isn't your average Nigerian high school book. It's a compilation of short stories centered around a group of friends.

Seven high school girls come together to form a music group. They showcase their talent locally, gaining popularity on the internet. Balancing their musical journey with academics, they also navigate relationships, embracing the possibility of love.

Some chapters are related, some aren't .

There's also going to be voting for the best couple or the couple you love their story the most at the end of the book so stay tuned to the end. ( Every vote counts starting with yours. Please participate. )

I will write a full book about only their (fav couple)  story so please vote, share this book to your friends.

I'll write the new book if the votes reach 50. So please participate. People aren't really participating...😥

To vote mention your favourite couple in the QnA section.

Also follow your girl. If you wanna be friends you can DM too.

Thank you 😊

★. ★. ★

Just to inform you, this happens in a school setting and all words in brackets are my thoughts.

And please no one should in any form copy my work on Wattpad here or any other platform.

***************
And
Check out my other book 'Vengeance'

If u do graphic designing, DM.

Thanks again