Aliyah and Tyler: BETRAYED

That feeling. That feeling of a knife in the back. The feeling of disbelief and heartbreak. He didn't know what he was about to face that fateful day......

Lili wasn't feeling too well so she couldn't make it to the studio that Tuesday.

"What did you say Lili was down with again?" Success asks Tyler, Amanda's dance partner.

"The flu. It's not too serious" Tyler informs her

"You don't seem very worried. It should be very mild " Success observes

"Yap" he pops the 'p' "I wanna make her feel better so I'll get some snacks, watch a movie then maybe I'll also get ice cream. What do you think?"

"That's so sweet of you. That's an excellent idea." Success awes

"Thanks I just wanted a girl's point of view" Tyler says

"She's gonna love it. Lili is a sucker for romance" Success reassures him

"I'm glad she'll like it"

.............................

Tyler leaves earlier than the others so that he can go check on Aliyah.
Tyler branches the neighborhood store to get some snacks and ice-cream then he hops into his car and heads home.

All members of GWL live in a dorm. The guys stay on the right end of the bungalow then the girls stay on the left wing of the building.
Aliyah had temporarily moved to Tyler's side of his and TG'S shared bedroom.

On a normal day, Aliyah would be laying on the couch watching reality TV waiting for Tyler to get home but she's not there. He assumes she's in the toilet so he goes to the kitchen to put the ice-cream in the refrigerator. When he's done, he brings out a big bowl and turns the chips and cheese balls in.
After almost ten minutes he still hadn't seen Aliyah so he walks up to their temporary shared bedroom. He hears voices so he waits outside and listens in on what's going on.
He hears a feminine voice which is obviously Aliyah and a masculine voice he can't quite place his finger on.

He tries to make out their conversation.
"Oh no he did that?" The masculine voice says "he was always such a fool."

"I'm tired of it, trust me" Aliyah says

"I'm glad we could meet today"

"Yeah me too"

"Um how did you cook up an excuse to not go to the music studio today?"

"I told the idiot that I had a flu. He took my temperature and luckily for me I was a little bit hot. He gave me some flu tablets to help me with my oh so believable sickness"

"You took 'em?"

"Nope flushed them down the drain once his two feet were out the door" they both laughed

"Still a fool"

Lili chuckles " always would be one"

"Oh baby I missed you. I couldn't stand all those times he would touch you in my presence. Now I have you all to myself"

"I missed you too. You are way better at making me happy than him"

"I missed this your rocking body" he hears a thud and a laugh

He's had enough he barges in and almost falls from the eyesore.
The masculine voice belonged to his closest relative, his most trusted family member, his cousin, the one and only Tobi.

"Tobi!! How could you?"

Aliyah is wearing a very revealing skirt, a crop top and Tobi is shirtless only clothed in his GREY sweatpants
(imagine a pretty hot guy with abs and stuff)