11. 💙 K U R O O

Hiii author-san me and Jay are co-creators I hope you like how I write bc IDK I never wrote something like this... N E ways
💙=AU this is sole mate thing. Where if one of you get hurt the other one does too. It wasn't requested I just wanted to do this☺️

_______________________________
Warning; self harm.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Kuroo's POV

I woke up to pain in my hand, and saw I had cuts all over it. 'my solemate' I thought... She has been cutting her self for a long time non stop. The things I know about my sole mate: 1.she's a girl. 2. she's my age. And 3. She goes to Nekoma. But I can't seem to find her! It's frustrating me... Kenma yes Kenma and me have been trying to find her for months now and were afraid that bc there is a lot more cutting she might give in and... I can't think like that! She will not give in... Right...? I really hope she won't, she needs me, and I can't find her!

Skip

"Kenma!" I called out to my friend who hummed in response. "Today! Today we find her! We can't let her take this any further!" ,"True... YOU need to help her, so where do you suggest we look? We don't even know her name..." That is true we don't know her name but I have a vague idea of what she looks like... "Kuroo you need to focus, try and think of her maybe you'll get a better picture in ur mind..." I seet down and start thinking I close my eyes and imagine her in my mind, "ok! She has (h/l) (h/c) hair, and (e/c) eyes... And that is all I see..." "That is good for now.

Ur POV

'I can feel him... My sole mate, he's looking for me' I was thinking as my best friend Lev came over and set with me. "So... Y/N..." "Yeah?" "When are you going to tell him?" He asked you knowing your sole mate is Kuroo and that he's hiding the fact that he knows you not bc you don't care for Kuroo exactly the opposite, you care for him a lot, but there are A LOT of things in the way... For example; ur depression, social anxiety... Etc olso you think that he can find someone a lot better then you... "Soon..." "You've been saying soon for the past 4 months now... You should tell him!" Lev is such a pure bby, he wants to always do the right thing but it's hard... "You'll help me right?" I asked hoping he wil help. "Of course!" "Ok so when is the next practice?" "In 20 min..." "T-that is too fast!" "It's not ok... Ill help you I promise!" You dropped your head letting it be against his shoulder.

Skip ( to practice!)

3RD person POV

You and Lev walked in the gim and all the attention was on you, as you were a girl and, you were hiding behind Lev. "Guys... More like Kuroo-senpai (sry if I spelled it wrong) I need to tell you something!" Everyone were staring and you were anxious as hell and kuroo felt that. "Who is that lev?" Kuroo asked as he felt your anxiety strong then ever meaning you were close to him. "This is my friend Y/N and she us also- OW!!" you cut him off by pinching his side "h-helo k-uroo-san I-I umm I'm- I-i'm ur s-sole mate..." You said stuttering. Kuroo's eyes widened and he had tears in his eyes, he out his hands on his mouth (🙊) he couldn't believe it... "Why...why are you telling me this now?" He asked not knowing why you hide it from him... "Two r-reasons 1. S-social anxiety... 2. I- you can do s-so much b-better then m-me..." You said quietly. "Can I talk to you in private?" You gave him a 'yes' nod not trusting your voice. Everyone else let you talk and they practiced. The two of you were walking for a bit to get away from the guys.

"So... Hi, I- umm your beautiful..." "No I'm not..." "So can I get your name?" "It's L/N F/N..." "...cute" without another word you hugged him from the waist as that was pretty much te highest your body was. "Y/-" "shut up... I need a hug..." You said and he picked you up making your legs wrap around his waist. Your head was in the crock of his neck, as he patted your back, "let it all out kittn let it out..." As he said that you started crying and sobbing, and you promised not to cut again which will be hard but now you have kuroo... After 2 hours of you crying and kuroo patting your back and whispering nice things in your ear you fell asleep in his arms as practice was over.

He asked Lev where you live but when he got there he saw you were living on your own so he decided he will be with you until you wake up then I'll ask if he can move in with you, the most important thing to him is that you won't be alone with your thoughts...

To be continued...
_____________________________________ 903 word.
OMG I love kuroo he is adorable!☺️❤️
And he deserves more then he gets!
Sry if I spelled anything wrong... I have dyslexia and English is not my first language

✨Have a good life✨

-Elle