8. 🍈Oisuga x fam Reader

Ok so there are so many SMUT requests I am surprised that you guys are so thirsty... Ok so I am sorry but I can't remember the ppl that requested all of those but I promise that they are. Also of these are requested on Instagram Twitter stuff like that usually not here.
Anyways enjoy.
This story will contain:
• obviously Lime
• threesome
• y/n is on the pill!!

_____________________

Suga's POV

I was just cuddling with [y/n] in our shared bed waiting for Oikawa to come back home from training. [y/n] was with her head in my chest, I didn't notice she was asleep until a few minutes ago. she is so cute... 

~time skip to when Oinks got home~ still Suga's POV

Oikawa just got home and now we were talking waiting for [y/n] to wake up...

"so how was your training?" "it was ok... i'm exhausted it was tiring. how about you? how was your day just laying in bed with our little princes?" "it was ok although we would live to be with you!" "mmm that is what I like to hear..." 

~sorry sorry IK IK but time skip to when you wake up.~

[Y\N]'S POV

I started to shift around I felt Oikawa and Suga so I kept on moving around, until I heard both of then grunt, then I giggled 'god I love them so much...' I thought to myself  "what are you doing baby?" suga asked me. "just finding a good position to be in~" "oh really princes? is all you doing?~" oikawa said in a husky tone. "maybe a bit more~~" I said back in the same tone. "mmm baby you should be careful with where you move bc now your in a place you can't get out of~~" suga said in a low tone that turned me on. "oh oh oh I know that~ lets get our neighbors mad at us~" "oh they are going to hate us... Lets do it!" me and suga laughed at how cute yet dumb oinks can be... "ok cutey get ready~" suga said to me.

oinks POV

'god me d**k is so hared right now...what she does to me is amazing!' I thought and took my t-shirt off.

suga's POV 

'yeah definitely need to f**k our little princes she is such a teas...ahhh I love her so much' I thought. don't get me wrong I love oikawa as well but I love [y/n] more... I got my t-shirt off and was only in boxers duo to the fact both me and [y/n] use oikawa's shirts...
_

_____________________

OH MY FUCKING GOD! This took ages to make! Why bc I always said to my self 'yeah it's not going to take long I can do it tomorrow' basically like that for whole week. A whole ass week. This took me a whole ass 4 days to write! But yeah whatever I will do everything for you. Anyways hope you liked it have a good day/night wherever you are whenever you are love y'all 😝