Jealous kentarō x male

I posted this on another book I'm writing!

Au; no
Requested; yeah, on my other book (character x male reader book 3!)
Hight: 6'2
Time skip; before
Proofread?: Guess! No obviously....

⚠️TW!! Bondage, punishment games, orgasm play, breath play⚠️

INFO!!
You are Iwa's older brother, you date Kiyotani and yeah...
____________________________________
3RD person POV

M/N is currently sleeping in his bed, with Kyotani in his hands. Oikawa and Hajime have started dating which made Kyotani a lot more protective, seeing Oikawa and M/N are good friends since they were kids, all three of them Oikawa, Hajime and M/N.

Kyotani found that out when M/N came to pick up Oikawa and Hajime, that's when Kyotani fell in love with M/N. That was three years ago. M/N is now a third year in college. He chose a college close to home seeing he wants to be a writer.

Hajime is making breakfast while Oikawa is signed to wake up M/N and Kiyotani. He walks in M/N's room and says: "umm... Good morning?" Very quietly. M/N starts to wake up from the light that comes from the open door. He looks at Oikawa and says: "morning... You know... You should go... Before he wakes up... He does like you that much..." Looking at Kyotani. He nods and walks away.

2ND person POV

You kiss his head and whisper in his ear: "baby~ it's time to wake up" you say, he turns around and snuggles up to you. "Noooo, I want to sleep and I don't want to see Oikawa.... He wants to take you away from me..."

"No he doesn't... He loves my brother and I love you." You hug him.

When the 4 of you eat breakfast Oikawa is sitting next to you, and Kyotani decides he wants to sit on your lap. You and Oikawa are talking abd Hajime and Kyotani are jealous. You notice that and get up to put your plate away. When your cleaning it, you can hear Kyotani and Oikawa and Hajime being mad at eachother, you decide not to so anything and just make yourself some coffee. "HELL NO! YOU... YOU BITCH! HE IS MY BOYFRIEND AND YOU AND IWAZUMI ARE FUCKING DATING!!"

"I DIDN'T SAY I DIDN'T LOVE IWA-CHAN!! BUT M/N IS MY FRIEND!! YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE HIM AWAY!!"

"SHITTYKAWA SHUT THE FUCK UP! STOP MAKING THINGS WORS!!" You are just looking at them and knowing you will be deaf soon.

"Will you guys stop! Oikawa, I think you and Hajime should go somewhere and not come back for at least a few hours. Kyo, you come with me." You say sternly they do as you said. And Kyotani comes with you. The both of you go to your room and he lays down on the bed. You take a special box from your closet and takes a cock ring, a blindfold and rope. You tie the rope around him so his hands are tied, legs and arms. Then you take the blindfold and wrap it around his head. You go to put the ring on his memmber but he avoids it. You growl a little and that calms him down. You then put the ring on him and then you pull out your own memmber out of it's containment. Then you put lobe all over it and push in him slowly. Once your all in you start to thrust in him slowly and get faster and faster. "Ahh~~ fuck~~ M/N~ hit there again~~" you hit his prostate and then stop moving. "W-why-"

"That's not my name~" you growl in his ear. "Ahh~~ mmm~~" he does want to say it, bc if he does you will win, and take all control over him. You hit it again and this time hold his neck. "Say, my, name~"

"Ahh~~ d-daddy plz move~~ I need you to reck my body~~ I've been such a bad boy~ punish me daddy~ I'm all yours~~" he moans out and you smirk "as you wish~"
(if you know where this is from, I love you)
you say and thrust rough and fast with a lot of force directly at his prostate.

Skip-cuz im in a hurry

"D-daddy~ I can't~ I need a break..." He moans and you hum and then cum deep deep in him. He moans a little from the feeling and you pu out and some of the cum oozes out of his ass. You kiss his head and take out the rope. The blindfold already thrown on the floor and the cock ring there too. "Oi! What about cleaning me?!"

"Later I'm tired" you say and he snuggles up to you. It's been 3 hours since both of them left and the two of you had over 10 rounds.

____________________________________
Ok! This is extremely rushed I'm sry if you didn't like it... Anyways

🎉 You've finished reading ℍ𝔸𝕀𝕂𝕐𝕌𝕌 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 🎉