14. ♋Iwazumi x M!Reader

If you don't remember ♋ means omegaverse! Ok so I just finished the galaxy is endless... And I am very very sad, but just a little explanation on omegaverse;

Alphas: can get anyone pregnant doesn't matter gender.
Betas: male bettas can get female pregnant and that's all.
Omegas: male omega's can get pregnant by male alphas.

Iwazumi is an alpha and you're an omega. Omega's heat last for a week. You have a soulmate, and their name is written on your wrist. You can also choose if you want to talk to them or not.

_________________

This fanfic contains;
• you omega in heat
• sole mate

•I feel like he has a daddy kink...(-_-;)・・・

*°•~°•*

•°Your POV°•°

'oh god no' was all that was on my mind... It's my heat and my fiancé is out of town, he'll be hear in a few hours! God I need him! 'Hajime where are you!?!?!?' now I knew exactly where he was, he went to visit his sister, Kendall Iwazumi (my OC) she is married with children. But I don't fucking care I need him here to fuck my brains.

Iwa's POV

I walked in the house and immediately smalled a familiar and sweet smell. And then it hit me. His in his heat! I immediately rushed to our shared bedroom, and bursted in. [m/n] was there he was totally naked, and needed of my help. "Ngh~ baby what ahhh~ took you so long?" He said as he moand. "Mmm~ I was with my sister and my niece... I'm sorry it took me long bunny... But I'm hear now! Do you need some help?~" "... OBVIOUSLY YOU DUMBASS!" "Sorry sorry!" I said as I giggled...

3RD person POV

"Ok baby I just need to find a condom-" "NO! be without one I need you now plz don't take any longer~" you said whining. "Ok bunny" he walked over to the bed taking all of his clothes off, left only in boxers, when he climbed into bed he was legs to yank his boxers off. (Me getting flashback of my kutooken oneshot...) YEET... His cock was throbbing and needed attention.

BONUS!!

"B-bunny can I? Ngh~~" you responded with a nod already being unaware of what's happening. Your mind was total blank. And so he came in you filling you up. He then pulled out of you and put on some boxers.

"Ok bunny" he picked you up and carried you to the bath. While you were in the bath he changed the sheets and the covers from the mess. And then went to the bath and got in with you. You then got out and went to cuddle in bed.

Ho ho ho someone is going to be pregnant...
____________________________________

Okay so I don't know if you liked it, but I hope you did if it makes sense. I have been working on this all day non-stop and I still didn't get any time. And also I am very surprised from all of the smut requests, cuz there are a lot for all my stories. Also please go check out them I can't promise anything. Also I'm trying to work on all the requests. So forgive me if I didn't get your quest yet 😞 I promise it's not laziness, although I am very lazy it just me trying to come up with stories for all my other books so don't rush tnx.
Anyways have a good day / night wherever you are whenever you are love y'all ❣️