9. 💔💜 Atsumu x fem reader

Hiiii ok so this fic is a song ficThe song is: you broke me first. Atsumu is a cheater. [I am quite sure he is bi so he cheated with a guy!] Ok so the person he cheat on you with is a surprise🤭. (I bet u can imagine who it is!) I am not going to spoil it you just have to read to find out😛.

---------------------------------------------------

'Maybe you don't like talking too much about yourself

But you shoulda told me that you were thinkin' 'bout someone elseYou're drunk at a party or maybe it's just that your car broke downYour phone's been off for a couple months, so you're calling me now.'

~y/n's POV~

I was walking back to the apartment I share with my boyfriend that has been ignoring me for quite some time... and it's not that i'm a bad girlfriend... I at list think i'm not, but but maybe I am? who knows... I mean I am the kind of girl that if you cheat on me I will not brake up with you, I will stay with you and cheat as well! I mean i'm not crazy but I could be...

anyways I was on our bloke and I saw a black head of hair and my boyfriend kissing the owner of that hair. and I ran to our apartment. and called my guy best friend he is single and straight so I am in luck!

i waited till Atsu got home to tell him i'm going to Lila's (Lila is your bff she in in on it!) and he said ok, but little did he know you were going to Oliver's (Oliver is the guy your cheating with).

I know you, you're like this

When shit don't go your way you needed me to fix itAnd like me, I didBut I ran out of every reasonNow suddenly you're asking for it backCould you tell me, where'd you get the nerve?Yeah, you could say you miss all that we hadBut I don't really care how bad it hurtsWhen you broke me firstYou broke me first

~Atsumu's POV~

I was with Omi-Omi and we went for a walk around our neighborhood bc we live next to each other now after school ended. well that isn't really true he moved next to me and [y/n] bc I am cheating on her... I mean I love [y/n] but I like guys too... And that is definitely not a reason why to cheat, but knowing [y/n] even if she found out she will not brake up with me she will just cheat as well and then brake my heart doing it... already seen her do it, but with every guy she does it different I mean she could make it look like she is going to a friend or extra work or even babysitting! I mean she is super smart she can do it... And if she saw me and sakusa kiss she might be sleeping with a guy right now...

when I got home I saw [y/n] getting a bag ready "i'm going to sleep at lila's ok? ill be back tomorrow so don't burn the house down ok we need it!" "ok...wait what!?" and she just left!...

Took a while, was in denial when I first heard

That you moved on quicker than I could've ever, you know that hurtSwear for a while I would stare at my phone just to see your nameBut now that it's there, I don't really know what to sayI know you, you're like thisWhen shit don't go your way you needed me to fix itAnd like me, I didBut I ran out of every reason.

~Lila's POV~

[y/n] was calling me.

'hey [y/n] sup girl!'