🍋Kiyoko x male Reader

I love her I really do and no one does her and it makes me sad...

Au; no~
Requested; yeah spammed actually
Hight: 6'4
Time skip; before

____________________________________
INFO!!
When you and Kiyoko met she told you how everyone compliment for her looks and not her personality and you told her she looks like and amazing person and you'd love to know her better, the kurasuno team never met you.
*°•~°•*
Kiyoko's POV

'Today!, Today I'm going to meet between M/N to the teem...' he is angry about the fact that Tanaka and Nishinoya are always all over me... 'possessive~' "what are you smiling about?" "Huh? Oh nothing..." Suga asked "you sure? You look really happy..." "Just thinking about my boyfriend..." "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!?!" "Do you have to yell?" "YES!! SINCE WHEN?! WHO IS ITT?! DO I KNOW HIM!?" "5 months ago, you don't need to know, no." "C-can we meet him?" "HOW OLD IS HE?! DOES HE GO TO OUR SCHOOL?!" "He actually comes to pick me up today, he is 19, no He isn't going to school." "His older then you?" "Just a couple of months..."

Skip after practice

"So his coming to pick you up now..." "Yeah." *Ring ring ring* I answer the phone and put it on a spiker "hey M/N can you say hi? No one believes your real..." "Heyy!!" "Wait M/N... You mean Oikawa's FUCKING older brother?!?" "Hey tobio chann!!" (Idk what is what is with me and making you an oikawa...)

"Your here?" "Yeah just a minute and I'm there!" I hang up and look at them "no.way..." "what?" "Oikawa's brother?!? Really kiyoko?" "What his nice and hot and he likes me for who I am and I feel save next to him..." Right then a black Ferrari and the window opens to reveal M/N. I walk to the car to talk to him,

"hey bby can you get out the team wants to see you..." "Sure!" "Guys M/N, M/N guys.." "hey I'm sugawara, that's Daichi, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Nishinoya, Tanaka, ennoshita, hinata and-" "Kageyama" "yeah..." "Hey M/N!" "Hey, missed me!" "Obviously douchebag... Your brother treated me like trash.." "I'll punch him for that!" "*Sigh* please do..." "You coming? My mom is waiting for us..." "Yeah, bye guys!" They all said goodbye and we were on our way...

2ND person POV

"Are you nervous?" "Just a bit... What if she doesn't like me?" "Don't worry she likes everybody! And compering you to my other gf you are so much better, they were shits and may they burn in hell..."

You get to your house and you see Turō's car there and park right next to it. You open the door and your mom came over and looked at Kiyoko and said she looks amazing. Then she calls Turō to come and meet her, "hey mom you know what I heard?" "What?" "That Turō bullied Tobio after I left, and still does..." When he comes down your mom gives him a slap across the face and says why she did it and he lookes at you and askes who told you that "right from the source! Tobio him self!" "Aren't you that manger at kurasuno?" "Yeah she is." "I didn't ask you..." "Turō just stop..." Kiyoko tuged your arm and buried her face in your chest, you pet her head "Turō, Just stop being a stupid brat all the time..." Your mom said. "Turō darling, stop being a baby and bully Tobi, the little boy has done absolutely nothing to you but hurt your ego." "Nothing!? He hurt me!! Emotionally!!" "Stop it." Right then your older brother comes in the house with your nephew and then just goes away after saying him and his wife need some 'alone time~'

Skip-

You and Kiyoko are in your room seeing you are a fucking barista! You cannot afford an apartment right now. She is laying on you with her head buried in your neck, you are playing a game on the TV.