13. ❤️🍋Oikawa x fem!prt2

Y'all asked for it and y'all gonna get it! Ok so this isn't very sad nor happy it's more very limey...😃
Let's start!!!!
____________________________________
This fic contains;
• pet names
• skip to a couple months after...
• virgin Oikawa!!!
Let's START!

*°•~°•*

3RD person POV

You and Oikawa were dating for quite some time, and the both of you decided to not do ✨it✨ untill you'll feel comfortable with Oikawa and you still had very bad trust issues...

But today you decided that you'll have some sexy sex and you were the only person on this earth that knew that Oikawa Turō is a virgin!!! Not even Iwazumi knew. Anb so you decided you'll steal that from him since he stole your heart.

Skip

You and Oikawa were eating some soba in silence not complete silence you had some music whith you.
"Hey Turō?" "Yeah Y/N? What is it?" "Can I ask you something personal?" "Sure what is it?" (Why is this convo only in questions?!?!) "Ummm you still have you v-card right...?" When you asked that oikawa's fave went red as hell he looked like Tendō's hair! "Umm- y- uhhh I- y-yes..." "So there is one virgin in this room? Wanna... Make it 0" you asked and he was way more red if it was possible! "Uhh-umm-uhh y- n- I- idk..." You just giggled a bit at his reaction. "Then tell me when your sure~" you said that and finished eating and putting the dishes away and walked to your room.

Skip

Oikawa's POV

I was really flustered after Y/N went away. She is so smooth!!! (٥↼_↼) I really like her, but Idk if I'm ready or not... But I really want to loose my virginity =_=.

I decided to man up and walk to our room and as I opened the door Y/N's eyes were on me and she smirked. "So~ what did you decide?" "Ummm- I- umm-" 'god just say it!!!' I'm such a baby... "I-I decided that I-I want to loose m-my v-card..." (;ŏ﹏ŏ) I am nervous as hell... "Then come here baby and let me take it~" she is like a magnet I can't walk away!!!

3RD person POV

Oikawa walked towards you and you hugged him and kissed him and fliped him so he was on the bottom. You liked his bottom lip asking for entrance and he happily agreed. You started to fight for dominance and you won and explored his mouth even though you did that many many times you still liked to explore it every time. You then let him explore your mouth and soon you needed to separate for air.

You've been making out and you slide your hand down his chest and then up his shirt you could feel his abs, muscles, tone stomach, and chest. And then you started to take his shirt off and he understood what you wanted any separated again to take off both of your shirts.

He then tried really hard to take off your bra but he didn't succeed. You just chuckled a bit and took it off yourself. You started the trail kisses down to his v-line, then you took his ✨gray sweatpants✨ off do you feel pretty nice with the fact that he had a very very throbbing bulge. He got really flustered again as you took his boxers off and...

____________________________________
A/N; OMFG!!! finally got this bitch out!! Sorry if you were waiting too long😞 but I did it also plz don't chill with the requests! This was the last fucking one!! So yeah... Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did... Idfk when the next chapter will be out. N E ways have a good day/ night wherever you are whenever you are love y'all ❣️

EDIT that is all I can put in bc of wattpad... I am so sorry!!!