10. ♋Suna x M!reader

Hello! It was really requested but one of them were that suna will be omega so I'm going with that! Means ur an Alfa and ur taller then suna. Also it's Kages b-day when I'm writing this it will probably take me a week or something 😞...
Ok let's start
_______________
This fanfiction contains;
• omegaverse.

• cussing cus it's me writing let's admit it...

Enjoy ☺️

*°•~°•*

A little preview in 3RD person.

Not alot of ppl know this about your beloved Suna but he was under a lot of pressure befor EVERY game... He loved playing volleyball but every month for a week he would have to miss practice bc of heat... M/N was also a volleyball player, he was the ace. (You are third years btw so yeah) and Suna's mate but the other players don't know about that shit. They're not aware that M/N and the Miya twins were the only alfas in that team. And M/N was also about the only gay and alfa in his family. And coming out wasn't easy, he told the about Suna but not that he is an Omega... Yes his family likes Omegas but not male omegas, so he was in a tight situation, and he knows that when they find out they would make them brake up even though they ARE mates.

Suna's POV

Shit. Was the only thing that could come up to my mind when I realized that I won't be able to play in the game this weekend. Bc well well well I will be in heat from tomorrow and my Alfa is away when I need him this is annoying 😞. Where my alfa is? Oh he went to be with his cousin and not help me! He will be there and then go home and then play his games! I wanna play. the team think I'm an Alfa but I'm not, I'm not a useless Omega cuz bro I like being an Omega but it could be really annoying sometimes. "OW!! Pre heat cramps are the worst!!"

Timeskip to the weekend.
Ur POV

'shit shit shit shit!!! God I can feal how horny he is!!! ahhhh! let this game be over allready!!' my Omega is in heat and what am I doing?? Playing volleyball! Shit!

Finally the game is over and we won not like I give a shit. When the game was over and we got back to school I ran all the way to my mate's house ready to get killed after I help him... I got there and the door was open so I just got in and ran up to Suna's room. Thank the gods his parents aren't there cuz we are going to do a LOT of noise...

3RD person POV
🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈

You walked up to Suna's room and didn't bother to knock on the door. You opened the door and was greeted by suna with a d***o up his a** and a v!br*t*r on his d**k and it looked like he came a couple of times...

BONUS!!

A

fter the both of you came you pulled out and through the condom away. Then you collapsed on top of suna and he brushed his hands through your hair. "Your not mad at me?" You asked "a little. But I'll forgive and forget if you clean me up~" suna replied. So you got up and got clothes readybfor the both of you and got the water ready for a bath. When it was ready and put him in the bath. Then you changed the sheet which didn't take long only about 4 minutes in total. Then you grabbed 2 towels and got in the bath with suna.

TimeSkip

After you showered and got dressed. You cuddled in bed an watched a movie... Well you wee watching a movie suna was asleep on your chest. You fell asleep not that long afterwards.

____________________________________  803 words.

A/N; Haha look at that I came back from the dead with 803 words with suna beind both sub and bottom I love it and sry if you don't like it it took me a week to write it and I also have school work witch I need to complete. And what have we learned from this experience that author-chan has zero time management skills! like this chapter was supposed to be for New year's but it's too late now so there's no chapter in this book for New year's so sorry about that but whatever. Anyways have a good day / night wherever you are whenever you are love y'all ❣️