Ushijima x male reader

You are Tendo's twin brother, like red hair red eyes just your hair goes down like karma from assassination classroom. I've never done an ushijima one so I'm scared to see where this go...
(F/g)- favorite game

Au; just his with more emotion...
Requested; yeah sry I lost it...
Hight: 5'11
Time skip; before
Not proofread
*°•~°•*
Info,
You are very close with your brother and you don't really have friends seeing you got hurt from so many friendships you are too scared to start more... Tendo failed his driving test and you succeeded. One day ushijima saw you and immediately fell in love...
____________________________________
2ND person POV

You walk down the stairs to go get your brother from practice seeing he failed his driving test and you didn't he cannot drive himself home so you have to.

*Ring ring ring*

You look at the caller ID and it's your brother "hey Satori, I'm just getting in the car now..."

"Hey M/N can my friends come with us?"

"Depends, how many?"

"Uhhh me, wakatoshi-kun and that's it!"

"That's a friend not friends.... But yeah..."

"Ok! Thanks!!"

"Yeah yeah whatever..." You hung up the call and got in the car and started driving to the school.

Skip-

"Hey Satori, I'm here..."

"Ok! Were coming out!! Common Wakatoshi-kun his here!! Ok bye~"

"Bye" he hung up the phone and got out of the gym, he walks over to your car and opens the door to the passenger sit, "hey~ how you've been my dear older brother?"

"I'm fine, get in and let's go I don't like it here..."

"Ohhh don't be so anti social~"

"Stop it"

"Well, Wakatoshi-kun this is my older brother M/N, M/N this is my good old friend Wakatoshi-kun~"

"Hey M/N, how are you?"

"I'm fine thank you for asking." He nods and puts his sit belt on. You started to drive back home.

Skip-Your POV

I park the car and get out the boys are after me, I lock it and get in the house. "I've already ate, There is food in the fridge if you need anything try every possible way to solve it by yourself and if you really need me I'll be in my room playing on the TV." They nod and I go to my room.

I've been playing (f/g) on the TV in my room for about an hour or so and they still did no noise out there it's like they want me to check if everything is ok... I won't do it....

I'm not doing it...

Tendo's POV

"So you like him?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry..." Were trying to be quite so M/N wont hear us talking about Wakatoshi-kun's huge crush on my big brother. "You don't have to say sorry, you cannot choose who you like, but... Do you want to tell him?"

"I don't think he likes me..."

"Oh oh oh you don't know, he is gay, he likes to feel safe in the arms of his partner, like for example since his ex broke up with him he liks to sleep with me curled up in my arms... If you really like him, you need to break down that wall he built around himself, he went through a lot... Yes we are only 18 but... Already he had his heart broken, friends- no sorry people he thought were his friends betrayed him when they found out his gay... He is very broken and... And he needs that comfort from a partner... But his afraid to get hurt..."

"Oh...ok... So what do you suggest?"

"Well I'm not the best person to ask..."

"How come? Your his twin brother..."

"I know but there are things he won't tell me, and I never push him to tell me something he doesn't want to tell me, I give him time, to actually find a good way his comfortable with and a way that I can understand to tell me... Maybe just, be straight forward with him, tell him you like him a lot, and... Then let him time to understand what he wants to do, if he won't give you an answer in the first 3 weeks or so, wait, don't push him too much..."

"Ok..."

Ushijima's POV

I think about what Tendo said... I think it's something I can do... I can be gentle right?

"What are you thinking about Wakatoshi-kun?"

"How to tell him... And when I guess..."

"Hmmm, well, I think now is the best time!"

"Now... But what if he gets angry about me interacting him? What... What if he doesn't want to see me anymore...?"

"He is not like that, you know it, he is a good man, he won't do it! I promise you!"

"Ok..." I take a deep breath and get up to walk up to his room.

2ND person POV

You like Ushijima, he sits right next ro tou in math and you always help him, he is also in the same class as you and you two sit next to eachother. And... All you want to do is hug him kiss him and curl up in his arms, but you thought he isn't gay or a part of the community at all... Suddenly you hear a knock on your bedroom door.

You walk up to it and open it to find the one and only Ushijima Wakatoshi. "Hey, did you need something?"

"Uhh, can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure come on in..."

"So..." He starts and sits on your bed and you lay on it "... I... I like you... Like a lot... And you don't have to answer me now you can take as much ti-Hmph~" you stopped him from saying anything else by Kissing him. "I like you to..." You say as you pull away from the kiss and put your forehead to his. You climb up to his lap and sit on it, you push him down and lay your head on his chest, then you take hold of gis hands and put it around your waist and put your hands around his head while you strandle him.

____________________________________
This is just short and wholesome~ I like it like a lot... Yes Ushijima is a little ooc but who cares? His cute!! Ok good bye stay safe Jay Out!