Kuroo x neko UMR

Ooo I've been gone long.... I'm so sorry for that...

Au; neko
Requested; yes
Hight: 5'10
Time skip; before
Proofread?: Nope

You and Kuroo are dating, he found you in the street an abended kitten, and then he finds out your a neko.
____________________________________
2ND person POV

You'r in bed, Looking up and wanting the air conditioner to start to work already, Kuroo is in practice and he won't come back in a few hours. It's really hot in the apartment, more then normal. It's 34 degrees out and 30 degrees in. (It's hott)  your sweating way too much and already took 3 showers so you gave up on putting any clothes on, so right now you have one of kuroo's shirts that are huge on you. It also smells like him so that's comforting.

Finally after what seemed like a lifetime the air conditioner started to work. It's on 16 degrees. And with the happiness of having cold air hit every single part on you Kuroo came back, he walks in your guys room and looks at you, currently you have your ass in the air and have the air hit both your ass and your member and every other part. Your ears are twitching in pleasure. "Hey~"

"Nnnn~" you moan "having fun?"

"Yeah... I've been waiting for it to start to work and finally it did~"

"What a nice position kitty"

"Shut it rooster!" He just smiles and lets you enjoy the cold air, while he goes and takes a shower. When he comes back he lays down next to you and kisses your forehead, "I love you you know that right?"

"Mhm, and I love you too, my beautiful rooster..."

____________________________________
Woho! Finally Another one done!
Wanna hear a story? Yeah I don't care if you don't, it's funny!
Ok so I show Anna a picture of Sasuke in Boruto, and she goes, "huh? But you told me Itachi dies! He's right here!" And I go "darling that's sasuke!" And she just looks at me with a 'no fucking way bitch' anyways the degrees are in Celsius ok stay safe y'all