🍋Bokuto x male x Akaashi

Thursday update is here!!

Au; no~
Requested; yes-
Hight: 6'4
Time skip; after
____________________________________
INFO!!
You Akaashi and Bokuto have been dating for a long ass time, Bokuto mostly is training with MSBY, you and Akaashi usually stay home alone and you don't get a lot of time with Bokuto.
Sry for any typos!
*°•~°•*
3RD person POV

M/N is in his study room working on some papers. Akaashi is in bed from what the 3 of them did last night, his waist hurts and he can't walk. Bokuto is training with Atsumu and Hinata, he wants to be at the top, to be the best.

M/N is the CEO of HP and he is easily the richest of the three. Akaashi he's working in drawing manga. In pocatello obviously is a player in MSBY.

Your POV

I got out of my study and went to the bedroom "hey sunshine~ good morning!" "Good morning baby, can you please get me to the bathroom..." I picked him up and walke to the bathroom with him in my hands. "Thanks!" "Do you want to go on a brunch today?" "Sure! We can aslo visit Ko right..." "Of course darling!"

Bokuto's POV

Me Atsumu-kun and Hinata are training with some music in the background, "Tsumu-kun! Me now!!" "Ok Bokuto-san" he sat the ball and I spike it and brake Hinata's and omi-kun's block easily. "Atsumu now here" "sure omi-omi!"  He sat the ball the other way and I receive it, "Atsumu-Kun me now!!" "Ok!" He sat to Hinata and I can't compete with his speed and fail to block it. "How in the hell did Suna block you?! It's impossible!!" "Hey Bokuto-san don't feel bad! Next time you'll succeed! I believe in you, and don't forget that there are more players in the game not only one!" "Yeah true!" We kept on training and after some time the doors open to reveal my boyfriends "hey hey hey!!" "Hey ko!" "Hey Kotaro." "Keiji you can walk?" "I limp not walk" M/N got closer toy ear and wispered "your getting punished for ignoring us~" "um boys?" "Yeah M/N what is it?" "Ko will have to stay home tomorrow! Is that ok?" Hinata and Tsumu-kun got a nosebleed Omi-kun is smirking "sure! Go ahead love birds~" "Tsumu-kunn! I will not be able to walk!!" "Good! You spand too much time here~ go ahead~"

Skip 2ND person POV

You got home and stripped Bokuto from his clothes. You took a rope in your hands and tide Bokuto then you carry him to the bed and cuff him to the headboard. You give his ass a good ol' spank and he moans "ahh~~ Daddy~" Akaashi takes some lobe and put it on Ko's cock. He then sit down on him and take all of him, "ahh~" you uncuff Bokuto only to cuff his hands behind his back, you get under Bokuto and lobe your cock and push in his ass. "Ah-ahh~~ M/N!! Ahh~~" Akaashi got off of bokuto and off of the bed and you pulled out and went to him, you aligned Bokuto with Akaashi and make him push in, then you do the same with your self. You hold bokuto by his hands and move him back an forth. "Ahh~~ so big~~" bokuto moan "mmm~~ ha- Ko right there!!" Akaashi screem and Bokuto thrusts faster. You are starting to thrust on your own to find his prostate, "AHHH~~ M/N THERE!! HIT THERE AGAIN!!" you hit it again and Bokuto arches his back. You decide to take control and take hold of Akaashi's waist and thrust even faster Which causes Bokuto to go back and forth faster. "Ah~~ C-CUMMING!!" Akaashi scream and cum all over his chest then Bokuto cum deep in Akaashi without warning and that makes Akaashi cum again. "Argh~~ your so tigjt baby boy~~" you say "ahh~~ where do you want me to cum?~" "IN ME~~ I WANT YOU TO FILL ME UP~~"  you thrust a couple more times and cum Deep in Bokuto. Before Bokuto pulls out you take 2 but plugs and give one to Bokuto to put in Akaashi's ass and you take one to put in his ass. First you puul out and quickly put the plug in, then Bokuto does the same with Akaashi.

Skip to the morning 😉

You wake up at noon and see both of your lovers are still asleep. Akaashi wakes up not long after you and so does Bokuto. "You need to take the plugs out..." "I can't feel my lower side..." Akaashi say "I can't feel anything under my waist..." Bokuto says. "Well I'll clean you up~" you get up and first take akaashi and put him on the toilet, and start making a bath, then you come back for Bokuto and put him next to Akaashi. You first get in the bath then put Akaashi on your left side and Bokuto on your right.

You take the plugs out and the cum is flowing out of them.

Skip~

After a about 30 minutes in the bath you get out and you get all of you dressed.

____________________________________
Damn ok this is long... Ok hope you like it! Plz don't come at me for not remembering everybody's requests and who requested what, I am writing five stories at the same time, and I have so many other things to do, but don't worry I'm okay with it, basically I like it when I have a lot of requests because, I have something to distract me from all the bad things in my life, so yeah 😁 have a good day/night wherever you are whenever you are love y'all ❣️