🍋yachi x malereader

Hello!! So this was requested as a lemon and very detailed.... Idk if I can do that without getting it deleted... Here you go!!

Au; idk...
Requested; yap-
Hight: 6'4
Time skip; after
____________________________________
INFO!!

You are Oikawa's twin brother, and you were the manger of saijho, yachi cought your eye and you've been trying to get with her, finally You've succeeded. And you've been dating since her first year, now your older and the rest, read to find out....
*°•~°•*
Your POV

I was in bed, hugging my girlfriend, and then out of nowhere my brother bursts in my room to tell me something 'immportant'

"Turō I swear to fucking god if you have something dumb to say you head will be off before you can leave this place..." "...I..." "Yes..." Hitoka started to move around signalling she os waking up. "Yes Turō what happened?" "Ummm... W-well I-I..." "Just spit it out damnit!" "I... Iwa said he wants to be my boyfriend..." "And..." "And I said yes..." "And this is important why?" "Bc You are my older brother and I think you should know!" "Ok, get out, I'm tired "ok! Bye!!" "Baby..?" "Hey your awake?" "Yeah... But I wanna get back to sleep..." "Ok, come here baby" she came closer to me and I imbrace her.

Skip~>2ND person POV~

The two of you have been cuddling for a long ass time, and it's allready 12:30 p.m. "baby I'm hungry..." She said and hugged you. "Mmm~ do you wanna get up and eat something?" "Yeah."

You got up and picked her up as well, you walked to the kitchen where you saw Iwa and Turō watching a movie. "Good morning love birds~!" Turō said and Iwa laugh at how he said it "Turō do you want to die?" "Um no" "then kindly shut the fuck up" "no❤️" you look through the kitchen and find nothing to eat "do you want Starbucks?" "Can you order?" The still sleeping Hitoka asked. "Yeah sure..." You turned around so now your back was to the boys and Turō looked over and his mouth fell open. "Hey M/N!" "Yeah?" "How did you get those scars on your back?" "Sex" "what?!" He asked hoping he heard you wrong "I aint gonna say it again! It's from sex!!" Turō was shocked to say the least, it looked as though you fought with a cat and it scratched your back all over... "K, it's going to get here in 5 minutes" "mhm" "are you sleeping?" "Mhm" you walked over to your room to get the both of you ready.

Moments later~

"Are you going to put a shirt on?" "No" "why?" "It's too hot... I don't want to sweat..." You got out of the room and to the front door where the delivery guy was. "Hey thanks!"  You paid him and got back inside. "Hey M/N put a shirt on" "no. It's too hot!" "Is the food here?" "Yeah, it's here!"

Skip~

"M/N! Were going out for a date!" "K! Have fun!!" Turō got out of the house and you look over to your girl. she wants to try something and you said why the fuck not? You take hold of the controller and started a game,you play a death game Kenma introduced you to and now you're playing together. You lay back on the bed and Hitoka took her pants and panties off, she take some lobe and take your pants and boxers off, she put some lobe on her hand and lobe your dick.

Yachi's POV

I strandle M/N and take his now hard member and sit down on it. "Argh~ so tight~" he say in a husky voice. He holds my waist just to get me all the way down seeing I'm only halfway down. "Does it feel comfortable?" "Mmm~ yeah... It's ok..." I get adjusted and hug him and put my head on his chest.

Skip~

It's been about an hour and a half since we started and I'm bored with this, he won't move and I bet he can feel how wet I am... I start to move a little and he growls and looses focus from his stupid game... I start to kiss his neck giving him hickeys here and there, "baby~~ come onn~" he put the controller down and lookes at me "what is it baby?" "I want to fuck!"

2ND person POV

You look at her for a moment, then you flip the both of you over so that you're on the top, you kiss her and slip your large hand ubder her shirt. "You on the pill?" "Yeah~ fuck me daddy~" you put your hand around her waist and pulled out almost completely and slammed back in with force, "ahh~~!" You kiss passionately and you keep on thrusting into her.

"Ahh~~ I'm gonna!!" "Cum around my dick baby~" she then cum all around your cock. And within seconds you cum in her and fill her up. You pull out and clean her, "c-can you eat me out?~" "of course Darling~" you take hold of her body and get your head closer to her core. You give her a good lick and put a finger in her. You stop and she looks disappointed "ride my face" "w-what?" "Did I stuttere?" You lay down on the bed and she comes over and sit on your face. You get back to eating her and move your tounge faster. "Ahh~~ baby I'm going to cum~~" You start to move your tounge faster than before, and within seconds, she cums in your mouth.

____________________________________
Ok this sucked, I'm... I'm tired an I want to fucking sleep... Ok hope you liked it! Love y'all ❣️