Akaashi x SMR

So it has come to my attention that I haven't done the story with him yet... I am quite ashamed because I really love him but to be fair I didn't have a plot or a request so...
N E ways this wasn't fucking requested because I don't have requests...Also I'm going to stop using emojis because I don't remember which color or which emojis for which fucking deal with it.
This story contain:
• still in high school
• tall reader
• fluff (ಠ_ಠ)━☆゚.*・。゚

____________________________________
3RD person POV

Akaashi, Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto and Yaku were at Bokuto's house to have a sleepover. But when he got around 3:00 a.m. and they wanted to go to sleep his dogs or just barking and kind of annoying... And Kuroo's and Kenma's places were to far away and so as Yaku's so the last option is Akaashi, and he just got a new apartment, little did his friends knew that he actually lives there with his boyfriend, M/N. M/N is a billionaire and he doesn't work, and he already finished high school, a year ago. He's just enjoying his vacation and freedom and deal he needs to start working at his father's company but for now he has time.
Back to Akaashi and he's friends, he didn't really want to bring them to his house... Mostly because they didn't know he was gay or that even had a boyfriend or a partner...

Your POV

I got back home from playing with my cousins for the day, and when I came back my boyfriend was not in the house, so I assumed he's with his friends again...

I took a shower and went for a little too long of a nap on the couch.

Akaashi's POV

The boys convinced me to let them stay in my apartment not something I was very happy about but okay...

I walked them to my house and when I was opening the door Bokuto said "you know I don't think I've ever been in your house" "it's a new apartment... Also I'm just warning you there's someone in the house" "you mean like a robber or like a thief?!?" "No bokuto-san, like my boyfriend..." "YOU'RE GAY?!?!" "Yeah..." I let them in the house and I saw M/N sleeping on the couch that is a bit too small for him. "So that's your boyfriend?" "Yeah" "he looks like extremely tall... How tall is he?" "I don't know you'll have to ask him..."

2ND person POV

You felt him beneath you and you nuzzled his lower abdomen. All the boys found that very adorable. But Akaashi knows you're just a cuddle bud and you love cuddles!

He stroked your head and they were just talking. Soon enough you woke up, and immediately like clockworks Bokuto asked you "how tall are you?" "I think like... 6'6... Something like that..." "Baby you should go to sleep in bed, did you shower already?" "Yeah when I came back..." "Where were you?" "With my cousins... Annoying cousins" he giggled at your adorable behavior. You got up and got the spare room ready for your guests. Akaashi decided to sleep with you in your guys's bed, well the boys slept in the spare room.

Skip

In the morning you woke up to all the boys just talking and laughing at how you were sleeping, literally like a baby nuzzling your boyfriend's chest... even though you are taller you like feeling short with him...

When you woke up you went to brush your teeth and make some pancakes.

____________________________________
My best friend literally just finished HQ and was like oh my God you need to make this like just do something with it but this is the idea that the tall male reader is like a baby a napping baby and just add the shit to yourself... So that was literally it I have no idea my brain is dying and my imagination is only working when I don't need it to!

Also thank you for much for 300 views!!