4. Kuroo x fem Reader

OMG guys I defenetly wasn't plenning on being gone for do long sorry!! It's just that I'm an high school student (freshmen) and I hve so much work to do BUT I saw this pic and I had to do it a one shot! like he is sooo pretty (yes I AM a Kuroo simp) like omg like OMFG hehehe...

Kuroo's POV

Today is mine an y/n's 3 anniversary, I love her so much it's been 2 years since I asked her to be my gf on our third year of high school. it's our 2 year of college were both going to (you chose) college it's fun and all but I want more then just to be her bf she is my one and only! and I will never let her go... and that is why i'm at a jewelry stor to buy a promise ring...

Y/N's POV

"OMG I can't belive that you've been together all this time! 3 years shore is a long time!" you'r bff saide as you two were going on a brunch together, as Kuroo toled you to be out of the hose for some time he saide from dawn till dusk (10:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M.) and you disided to have a good oled fun dey with you'r best friend (I don't want to make cherecters so take youre bff's) and of course you choose the mall bc you wanted. so you two were going through the mall and you had 3 bags in your hands and then the bouth of you saw a victoria secret and you took (bff/n)'s rist and pulled her in and you two looked through the stor and your eyes lended on a red set with white cat paws all over and another the same just switch the red with the white. you had a hared time choosing witch one so you took the bouth of them and by now it was about 5:45 P.M so you two go back home.

when you get home you see no one was there but there was a letter on the table for you. you open it and it says: dear Y/n, hope you had an amazing day bc I sure did the bust dsy ever! Oops I can see you reading this and saing 'what is the point of this?' so i'll tell you! this is a hunt get to me in less then an hour and... I don't know you'll get the present anyway! the first hint is : what did we fist do when we got to our new apartment?~

when you read that last line your face was burning red!

thired person POV

your face was all red, and why you ask? well bc the first thing you did wes have sex up in your bedroom... So you went up to your and Kuroo's bedroon where on the bed there was another letter wiyh your name on it.

you open it to dicover the next hint: No way you remember?! I was sure you forgot... any way your next hint is!!!!! : the first birthday we shered together (just to rimined you it was mine!) go and this is your last hint!~

you renembered thet it was in this beautiful flower garden (see in the pic above)

you walked in the garden to fined that you were all alone and out of no were Kuroo poped up with a basket of food and some wine when you looked at hin you almoust cried bc he was so so so pretty and SO sexy! he put the basket down but before you couled say any thing he was on one knee with the box in his hand "y/n you are litrelly the best thing I could ever wish for, you are so pretty and cute and you are nothing like ather girls and... Y-y/n will you take this promise ring? and be with ne forever?" "of coures! of coures I will Kuroo! I love you so much Tetsu!" "I love you too Kitten"

you then ate the food and didn't drink the wine you kept it for later~ you then prosided to put everything in the car.

lime lime lime lime

"Hey babe you know me and |(bff/n) were at the mall today and happen to be in a victoria secret shop... and I bught some things for you~" "yeah like what?~" "like a kitten set red and white~ the one you alweys want me to buy~" at that staitment Kuroo droove faster to your house bc he was horney AF when you got home he didn't een bother to take the food out just the wine he then took you in his handes hand rushed to the house.

he then prosided to kiss you and it turned to a make out sesh and he then orderd "Kitty set now!" so you went to your bedroom him following to choose one for you he chose the red one... so you go and change while he stripes down to boxers.

OMG I am so so so so sorry that there wasentn't that much talking but I made this in the middle of the night and also I don't feel that good, and I know I should of puted this in the start but sorry if there are any mistakes... anyway goodnight/morning when ever you reed this BYEEEE LOVE YALL!