7. 💔❤️Oikawa PT 1

hello✌🏻 sry for not posting I'm not feeling so good...
Ok sry iwa kinnis but I actually like Iwa alot so this hurts but whatever 😑
This story will contain;
Song fic
Heart break 💔
Song: rewrite the stars.
Sry if u don't like it.
[Was requested on insta]

*°•~•°*

Y/n's POV

"I promise I'll never ever cheat I promise y/n!" "You believe me right?" Iwa said to me and I really wanted to but most of my past relationships ended with me being cheated on. "It's ok if you need time...I just need you to know that..." " I know Iwa, but it's... not that easy..." I said with a bit of guilt on my face.

All of the memorys came back to me as I saw the girl run away from our shered apartment. "Y-YOU PROMISED!" I said angrily. "I-" I cut him off "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES!" I said as tears started to flow through my eyes, "GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!!" "y/n I'm so sorry I didn't mean to...-" "I said I don't want to hear it! Now got the fuck out!"

You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
I know you want me
So don't keep sayin' our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
And fate is pullin' you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?

One year and a half later.

Iwazumi's POV

I was finally getting outvof my best friends house bc y/n kicked me out of her apartment she came from a rich family so I know shecan handle the payment on her own. My friend is definitely angry at me now... "Iwa-chan? Iwa? Iiiiwaaaa?" "What isit shittykawa?" " You know I let you sleep here,eat here, be here, you know just cuz I'm a good friend so you know for once in a while youbcan give me the respect of the doubt... And call me by my actual name... And you should definitely be grateful that I actually talk to you after you cheated on my friend. No wait forget that my best friend she is my best friend and you cheated on her! You didn't even consider the chance of her finding out! You didn't consider that you will never hear her angelic voice anymore! See her beautiful face every morning! Hear her laugh about ppl that make no fucking sense whatsoever! Watch show's with her at night! And hugging her when you need her the most! And the worst! The worst is that you promised you wont be like her exes you fucking promised!" "Do you even know how long it took her to believe and trust me?! Huh do ya!?" " Obviously a long ass time but you know when we talked about you that day that you cheated she said she loved you! And you said to ME that yoy love her!" I knew everything he said was true... OK I FUCKING KNOW IT! I don't need him to remind me of it... I know i fucked up and now she probably only trust Oikawa the only person who actually loves her but is too afraid to make a move on her bc he doesn't want to ruin their friendship witch I don't understand, like if you like a girl ask her out like bro she's also you bff I bet she will all she's trying to do with this relationship thing is just to get out of an arranged marriage... And the person her parents want her to marry this rich ass dude that only wants her for her body. There for she dates a lot of ppl and surprise surprise they cheat on her....
_____________

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight
________________a few weeks later

Y/n's POV

I just got a text from Oikawa my bff and my crush... We've been friends for a really long ass time an I've liked him since our 1st year of high school, but bc we've been friends for so long and I have major trust issues and I'm self-conscious, I didn't think he would like me at all... But the text said he needs to talk to me about something important. I know iwa is living with him but I don't care as lilong as I don't see him I'm good. We decided to meet up at a nearby restaurants/bar and talk/drink while talking about life...

________________
You think it's easy
You think I don't wanna run to you
But there are mountains
And there are doors that we can't walk through
I know you're wondering why because we're able to be
Just you and me within these walls
But when we go outside, you're gonna wake up and see
That it was hopeless after all
_____________________

Oikawa's POV

I just texted her what if she doesn't like me?! Whay if she reject me and our relationship is over?! everything is over! "Iwa what if she says no?!" I ask him "then she says no what is the big deal?"

________________at dinner

3rd person POV

You and Oikawa talked and talked and then somehow ur subject became love, crushes etc... So Oikawa decided (with himself) that he would make a move. "So... Y/n what will you do if I ever asked you to be my gf?" "Well I'll..." It took you vwry long to find an answer to his question. "Well I'll probably jump in ur arms and tell you rhat I really love you too..." You said with some guilt not knowing if his single or not... "Well you can do that when we get home to ur place bc iwa is at mine..." You needed a few minutes to understand what in the hell is going on. His fave was all red and he was sad, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry it wasn't supposed to be like- hamph!" You cut him off by kissing him and after you broke the kiss that none of you wanted to leave but you did n e way...
"It's ok, don't be sorry I like u 2..." The (h/c) haired girl got up on her tippy I again and gave Oikawa a little pack on the lips.
_______________
No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine?
Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
It's not up to you
It's not up to me
When everyone tells us what we can be
How can we rewrite the stars?
Say that the world can be ours
Tonight
All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you
It feels impossible
It's not impossible
Is it impossible?
Say that it's possible
How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you
And it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours
You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
But I can't have you
We're bound to break and my hands are tied

There will be a part 2!!!!!
____________________