5. Noya x cutting reader

Hello and welcome to another chapter from your crappy writer 😃 why do I sound like a mf cringy YouTuber?! It gets on my nerves... Anyways, this is a story about y/n cutting her self so yeah self harm warning please if this triggers you do not read this Disclaimer: I myself do not self harm BUT if you do or know of someone who does please do not hesitate to help. I am not here to make fun of self harm and I am sorry if this isn't what you wanted...(requested)

*°•~•°*

Y/n's POV

I was walking down from school to my house with my bf noya and i promise it's not that I want to cut my self... It's that I find no other solution to my problem... But noya was there when it was bad when it was good he was there but I dont want to feel like a burden to him... I feel like he will get tired of me soon...

You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

Noya's POV

We were walking down to (y) house and I feel her getting sad I mean I was with my hand on her shoulders and I was petting her face here and there but she definitely wasn't happy... "Hey baby?" "...what is it?" "You ok?" She shrugged at the question. "Y-you don't have to answer if you don't want to!" "It's ok... I just want to ask something..." "Oh what is it?" "Am I a burden to you? Please answer truthfully..." "Why are you asking?" "Well I feel like a burden but I don't want to makevyou worry about me..." "(Y) I AM YOUR BF! I am here to make you happy and to help you! Not to stay away and not halp when you need it! And- (Y) IS THAT A NEW CUT?!?!" She lifted her sleeve and I saw a bandage.

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium Cut me down
But it's you who have further to fall
Ghost town, haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud not saying much

No POV

noya was starting at your wrist for a long ass time until he started to talk. "Y...(y) why would you... When, what happened? You were good I'm here why didn't you call me? Is it bc you feel like a burden?" It took you a long ass time to answer him back. "Yesterday, These bullies again they tagged on me and toled me rhings I knew weren't true but... And yes I didn't call you bc i felt like a burden..." He looked at you like he was about to cry but at the same time to punch the boys that hurt you.

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium
Stone-hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone-hard, thus bulletproof guns.

Suga's POV

We just finished practice and noya was already gone but then he burst through the gym doors with (y). "Noya (y), hello! Is everything ok?" Everyone (the whole team) we're still here cleaning up finishing things "no nothing is ok!" Noya said, but I was looking at (y) teared up face looks like she was crying a lot. Plus she has a bandage on her wrist, and from how I know her it's never a good thing. "Everyone got their up!" Daichi said going towards (y) "whay happened noya?" I ask. "(Y)" "I told you already not to do this didn't I?" "(Y) was attacked by those bullies again. And from what she said they told her very wrong things and then she cut herself..."

You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I titaniumam titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium.

Team POV (not noya)

We were all just standing there unable to move shocked.
K-"(y) is that true?"
(Y)- "unfortunately yes"
A-"again what is with them what did they say this time?"
N- "don't ask it like that..."
Y- "it's okay, they said that I was useless not worth it that I didn't deserve noya... Guess what the right, yuu... You're an angel I seriously do not deserve you"
N- "stop talking nonsense-"
D-"just asking... Name, class, address... Not like that... Well... Well it is like that"
S- "yeah what their name address? boy that sounds like a serial killer..."
(Y) was giggling... "You're funny but I don't trust you with their name and address even though their assholes..."
H- "you definitely shouldn't trust us with it but tell us anyway..."
The whole entire team just says
"what he said"

*°•~•°*

Sorry if this was short but it was kind of hard to write because it doesn't trigger me but I try to do it as much as I can without triggering others again I'm really really sorry if this triggers you but hope you liked it... Have a good night/day wherever you are whenever you are. And again just Jayden sounding like a YouTuber normal me right... Please vote for my story