3.🍈Tendo x femreader first time

🤍💜🤍💜🤍💜🤍💜🤍💜🤍💜🤍
Hey this is the second story in my halloween series, !!!!!!!SFW!!!!!!

third person POV

you and Tendo are best friends, but somthing you didn't know is he has a crush on you.

on fryday he decides to make a move and inviet you to the halloween party semi was throing to the shiratorizawa volleyball club and Tendo invites you, and you agree to come.

the costume you choose was:

sorry I know it's late but I love that show so deal with it

sorry I know it's late but I love that show so deal with it. anyway Tendo comes to pick you up.

"Hey beautiful!" "hey Tendo... Did you dress up as Hisoka?" "YEP! how did you know?" "I'm calterd..." "anyway you ready?!" "Yep lets go to semi's!"

you get to his house and you two go to the only open place TENDO see's of course there are places inside but NO tendo wants to be outside so the two of you can talk he brings a bottel of alcohol for you two and two cups. You drink and talk tendo isn't drinking bc he needs to druve you two, and also bc he wants to remamber everything you say. He asked you about school, life, if you had a crush and you said yes.

Tenso's POV

"so... Y/n do you have a crush or a boyfriend?" "boyfreind no crush yes" "really who do you have a crush on" "I-I don't want to say yet..." "oh sorry did I make you uncomftebul?" "it's just I don't know if he likes me back...." "well is he in the volleyball club?" "...yes..." "well I'll help you I know everybody on the club except from Ushijima has a crush on you!" "everyone?" "everyone!" "does that also includes you?" I blushed from the question but answered anyway "yes of course that also includes me dummy!" "R-really?!?!" "of cor-" I was cut off by her kissing me "I love you y/n I really do!" "thak you! and.. I-I love you too!" and we continud tp kiss after about 5 min I felt my 'friend' wake up so I stoped her and carried her to my car I said my goodbyes to everyone and went to the car.

I put her in the car and went to the other side and drove us to a hill thet me and y/n loved to climb on and she sumes to know what was going on bc she said "oh sorry did I give you a boner?" "yes you did babe..." "B...Babe?" "sorry do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Y/N'S POV

I want to tease him and I'm not that drunk I had a cup and a half so I responded to that question with " yes daddy I'll be your girl!" "..." "Hey babe did you lose your V-card yet?" "nope... Did you?" "Already lost it in my second year!" "really?" "yep! oh do you want to? and if you do do you have a condom?" "I want to and I have a box of them..." "great!" the car finelly stops and the two of you get out of the car and he brings a blenket out od the trunkand puts it on the ground under a tree on the side opposit to the roud you bouth get on it and go back to what you stopped at the party bc of Tendo's 'problem' you are now sitted on his legs and his holding your hips. you then continue to take his shirt off and you kiss down his body and you get to his jeans you open the belt and start kissing all aroun his shaved shaft and then you open his pants and push his boxers down befor you do anythig you go back to the car to take the condoms...

A/n; y'all know exactly what's coming and I had to rewrite this because of the new restrictions... So yeah if you're asking yes I am turning all of the lemons into limes really bad ones cuz I don't want to do Limes... But anyway hope you like it... Also I have no idea how to work with AO3 so I'm going to just make limes...