2. Tsukishima x fem Reader

🤍💛🤍💛🤍💛🤍💛🤍💛🤍💛🤍
So this is part one of the spooky stories that I'm going to do for the next three days now they will be about Tsukishima, Tendo and Suga or Iwazumi I haven't chosen yet...

•••

T

sukki's POV
"Y/n choose a costume already!"
I said to her while we were in the costume shop.
"Tsukki! You cannot Rush fashion!"
"Then let's go already I'm tired"
Me and y/n went to get some costumes for the Halloween party on Saturday.
Ding ding ding
A message from yamaguchi
°Hey Tukki! What costume did you choose?°
•I didn't and I'm not going to...•
°but why aren't you planning to come to the costume party with the costume?°
•fine I'll go as a Dracula•
°do you mean vampire?°
•yeah...that...•
----------y/n&Tukki----------
"Hey can I go as a vampire?"
"OMG you're actually choosing a costume?!?!"
"Yeah I guess why not"
"Okay let me find one for you"
15 minutes after she comes back with a vampire costume and fake fangs.
"What are these for?"
"Your vampire aren't you? you need fangs!"
"... Fine..."

Y/n's POV
"Okay Tukki go try it on!"
"Fine"he said back with an angry tone.
After 5 minutes he comes out of the dressing room with the vampire costume on and the fake fangs in his hand.
"Put the fangs on babe!"
"But...but...but why?"
"Why? Because it's part of the costume!"
[Time skip to the party]
"Hey Tsukki-bro you look amazing!" You too heard a familiar voice say... (It's bokuto.)
"I told you not to call me that!" Tsukki said back in a low growl.
"Hey Bokuto!" You said with a big big fake smile on your face.
"Hey y/n how have you been?"
"Great I've been doing great!"
And then suddenly the lights go out.
You hold on to Tsukki because you're terrified and of course he just hug you back.

Third person POV

The lights go out the minute the last person gets in the house. "Now you all went to a spooky house so that was probably pre-planned" you thought to yourself. But let me tell you it was! The teams that are there with you and Tsukki are: korasuno, nekoma, fukurdani and Alba joshi.
And as the korasuno manager and one of the member's girlfriend of course you'll be there!
Next thing that happens you are told to go into the other room. So you do so. And no one of you want to be the last one in the row because the last one always gets kidnapped!

So none of you wanted to sacrifice anyone from your teams but you all decided unanimously to sacrifice Oikawa, then you start to walk in and he gets kidnapped! I know this isn't a story about Oikawa but I had to it just felt right...

The next thing you know you and Tsukki alone. You all have been separated! "Tsukki what should we do I'm afraid..."
"I don't know princess we're going to have to find a way out."
He said to you very calmly.
"How can you be so calm?"you said back.
He just responded with"I've been in situations like this before."
You go in something that feels like 5 hours have been gone but it was actually only 30 minutes...
Tsukki carried you to the exit because your legs hurt.

And this is the end of the story hope you all had fun. The next one on my list is Tendo! Sorry it's super short I just didn't have any thing in mind...