Oikawa X Iwa X FemReader

I am more then tierd....

Au; no... I don't think so...
Requested; umm yes
Hight: 4'10
Time skip; before
Proofread?:
*°•~°•*
Info!
You are Matsukawa's twin sister, your not identical. You are the manger of the team.
____________________________________
2ND person POV

"Ahh!! I don't want to wake upp" you say as your alarm goes off... Then out of nowhere your door swings open "wake up lazy!!"

"Oh my- Issei why in the hell do you yell at fucking 6 in the morning?!"

"Well, manager we need to go"

"Oh my god, you are a bitch I'm not bringing you meat buns!"

"Huh?"

"Yeah I'll bring Oikawa milk bread"

"But what about me?!"

"His one of my boyfriends!"

"Well what are you going to bring Iwazumi-san?"

"Ma botty!"

"W- you are not!"

"Ugh get the hell out my room already!"

"Fine fine" he gets out of your room and you get out of bed and get ready.

Skip- Your POV

I walk in the gym to see Issei Oikawa and Iwa talk, Kiyotani and Makki are... Playing...? And Everyone else are just looking at the boys or just coming in, I look over to coach and he just looks at me like saying 'please come here' so I do.

"Hey coach, how are you?"

"I'm good thank you, umm listen Kiyotani is in kind of a bad mood so can you please talk to him and help him realax..."

"Yes of course, just let me put my stuff in my locker and I'll help him!"

"Thank you so much Y/N!"

"Of course coach" he nods and I go to the locker room and put all my stuff in my locker and then go to say hi to  the 5 year olds I call boyfriends...

"Baby! Your brother is mean!!" Oikawa says and clings to my side. I sigh and pet his head. "Hey Hajime, good morning"

"Good morning darling"

"What about me? Do I not get a good morning?"

"*Sigh* good morning Turō"

"Good morning cutie!"

"Ok, I need to go take care of Kiyotani and you boys, start to get ready for practice..." I say and the three very tall men look at Kiyotani and Makki  on the court. I sigh and walk to him. Kiyotani is my cousin so I'm not afraid of him. "Kiyotani!" I yell and he looks around to see who called his name, then he looks at me and his anger soften and he smiles, I open my arm and comes and hugs me.

"Hey!! Y/N!! I missed you!!"

"You saw me yesterday Kiyo..."

"I know but! I was able to make an omlet and I didn't burn anything! Just like you tought me!"

"Not even the omlet?"

"No! I was perfect!!"

"I'm proud of you! I'll bring you meat buns" I say and smile he smiles back.

"Go drink some water ok darling, then practice and if you're good I'll bring you meat buns before first puried, but! If you aren't I won't and you'll only get it after practice at 6 p.m." he nods and Everyone look with open mothes at how I was able to get him to relax with talking to him.

Skip- 7 p.m. 2ND person POV

You Iwa and Oinks are in Iwa's house, watching movies and eating shit.

"No like she's gonna die now, why did she get in there? That is like the obvious!"

"Turō stop yelling"

"Here she's dead! It was soo obvious"

"Oh my god 'kawa of course it's obvious! It's a horror movie!"

"Iwa-chan... Y/N-chan Iwa is mean to meee" he says and stickes to you.

"Well... Iwa, darling be nice his a 5 year old"

"Am not!"

"Yes yes you are, now sleep" you say and pet his head, he puts his head on your lap and falls asleep

____________________________________
Ok, I know this is just horrible! But! I don't really care I'm exhausted and I just did a test that took 2 friking hours and it had 27 long and hard questions! Give me a fucking break, also chapters will prob take me long to make, I started a new book called childhood friends Bakugo x SMR if you're interested plz go read it, I'm uploading once a week and yeah! Ok stay safe y'all