12. 💚 Suna x Male

Hi! It's me you're crappy writer 😃
N E ways this is suna proposing bc I need fluff. Too many lemons 😖
💚=Fluff
Ok last start!
____________________________________
This story will contain;
•suna being suna
• y/n braking down (sry)
• suna helping

Remember if you ever feel like your not enough, or your at the bottom and feel like nothing will get better. I have been there and still am. So if you need help never hesitate to ask.

And plz if you have depression you don't have to read the story 😞😖

A/N: first monster energy of the day and here we go!

*°•~°•*

3RD person POV

You and suna have been dating for 7 years he is 24 and you are about to turn 25 in a week. And little did you know he has a very big present for you.

Since you and suna met both of your lifes have changed. You were very depressed.

~Flashback starting!!~

your little siblings wanted you to come to their game so you'll get out of the house a little.

The minute suna laid his eyes on you he immediately fell in love. He saw you with your brothers and so he decided to get your name. "Hey samu!" "Oh hey suna! Do you need something?" "Thet guy you just talked to who is he?" "That is our big brother! Why?" "His hot, what is his name?" "M/N Miya, and don't you hurt him!" Atsumu said "ok!"

Skip to After the game ended.

'he is cute! How old is he? Samu said older brother right? I should ask him!' "hey samu! So how old is your brother?" "Just a year older! His a third year!" 'so I got a whole year to get with him!' "where is he?" "He will be here in a moment..."
You got to them and gave them a big hug for winning the game. "Let's go... I'm hungry..." You said 'oh wow his voice is nice...' "ummm hi...can I get your number? I'm suna..." He said and you looked at him and exchanged numbers. "Thanks!" The twins laughed at him but he didn't care he got your number! 'he is adorable!'

A couple weeks later you agreed to go on a date. And he picked you up. "So Suna... Where are we going?" "I told you we are going to watch the stars!" "Ik but where?" "Not far away from here!" "...ok..."

Not far after you got to your destination. "I love this place!" He said. You were skeptical being hurt so many times in relationships and friendships.

"How many girls did you bring here?" You asked. "First none. Second I never dated a girl... They are dangerous..." His response made you chuckle a little.

"How about you how many ppl did you date?" "6 boys, you?" "3 ppl... I'm pansexual!" "Oh... I'm gay... So what are we doing now...?" You asked "watching the stars! And eating some pizza!" This made you giggle. He felt like he accomplished something really really hard, after he heard from your brothers that you've been quite depressed for a really long time. He decided to make it his life's work to make you laugh. And for him making you go was the best thing he could ever do.

After eating you to decided to just lay underneath the stars for a bit. "So...are you my boyfriend now or do we need another date?" Suna asked "good question... I don't think we need another date... But... I wouldn't say no if you said that we're going to another one...."

~End of flashback~

As I said the two of you have been dating for 7 years since then. And suna wanted to marry you.
You trut Suna with all of your heart you believe in him and love him.

Your POV

'Where is he!?!?!' you asked yourself as you were breaking down. You were crying and you couldn't stop your heart was racing and you were under the blankets. Suan was on his way home from practice. And he was driving like crazy fast. You have called him so many times and he didn't answer one of them. He didn't know what he would do if you were hurt and so he got to you're shared apartment quickly and ran up the stairs and got to your room and he saw a ball on the bed knowing it's you. And so he gave you a big big hug and didn't say anything. You flinched ant the touch and immediately got out of your ball of blankets. You set on his lap and cried on his shoulder while one of your hands were hugging him and the other was hitting his shoulder. It didn't physically hurt him but it did mentally. He loved you and you were hurting and he wasn't there. He didn't say anything he was juat there hugging you and he held you as you hit him. After a couple minutes of that you finally relaxed.
He was embracing you and giving you affection and so you hugged back and then he had the opportunity to whisper something in your ear.

"Listen angel, I love you I'm sorry I was late... Please don't be mad at me... I'm here for you, you know that. And I don't know what made you brake down and I don't want to know right know baby... And I know you are not ready to tell me, so you can tell me that when you want. But for now how about we take care of your health... Ok, I am here for you so don't forget that angel, ok... I call you an angel because you are you are beautiful and amazing, before I make you I didn't know you could love everything about a person, but then I met you and there is nothing about you that I don't love I love everything, all of your features, your cuts. I don't care about everything else, I love you I really do. That is why" he was crying and he was reaching a hand to his pocket and pulled out a little white box "I want you to marry me, N/N Miya will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" "Yes!!" You are crying even more now and you are just cleansing into him and kissing his face and kissing his lips. You love him so much and now you get to spend the rest of your life with him. "You will!?" "Mhm, of course I will!"

_______________

Skip to the next day.

You aren't a fun with your mother asking her to meet up with you with all the family.

When you get to your home the twins were already there, "look!!!" You said as you showed everybody your hand. You had a beautiful ring with a little diamond on it. "I'm engaged!!!" Suna was laughing a bit at your cute reaction you weren't a very tall person so you had to jump up to give your brothers a big hug.

You are a bit depressed in the past couple weeks so this really helped you. You are so happy and you could tell your husband to be was also very very happy

_____________
Skip to a few years later.

You and suna were really really happy, you had two kids that you've adopted. You love them with all their hearts.

____________________________________
1315 words.

That was so fluffy and I loved it! I love him so much! Suna is my comfort character that was actualy requested sorry I didn't say it yes it took me about like 3 days to make it. So after 3 days and 3 monster energy drinks I've finished.
Have a good day / night wherever you are whenever you are love y'all ❣️