🍋Oikawa x SMR

Oikawa is just a bottom.
My style changed a bit... A/N in the end.

Story; lemon (aka sex)
Contains: Half-brother SMR, shower sex, tall Reader.
Au; nope!
Requested; no~
Hight; 6'5
Time skip; Before

Let's start!!
____________________________________
INFO!

your father got remarried to Oikawa's mom, and you've been living in the same house for a year. Oikawa always had a crush on you and was successful in hiding it. The rest you'll have to find out!

~}*°•~°•*{~

3RD person POV

M/N is currently in his stepbrother's room, and why? Well, M/N has an extreme fear of thunder and lightning, he os curled under the blanket crying as Turō is just conferring him. It's kind of hard for Turō to help seeing he has a huge crush on his stepbrother... Usually when M/N is out with his friends, and their parents aren't home and he doesn't have practice he is in his room, masturbating to the thought of M/N. Finally tje stirm relaxed a bit, and M/N fell in a deep sleep. Turō got up from bed after seeing M/N asleep, he went to the bathroom to take care of his 'problem'.

Oikawa's POV

'it's winter so M/N is spending a lot more nights here... My sheets are already in his sent, not that I'm complaining, his a hunk of a man...' I got out of the bathroom and saw M/N still asleep in my bed. I got in mrxt to him, and cuddled up to his chest. 'I always wake up before him bc I have morning practice... But now there is snow and school is cancelled for now there is too much snow. But still I wake up before him, he likes to sleep in.'

Skip still Oikawa's POV

I woke up at 8:30, and saw M/N still asleep. 'should I confess to? I mean it's better to know if he doesn't want to be my boyfriend right? Yeah I'm going to confess!' I stayed in bed instead of getting up and doing literally nothing when I can do nothing in bed.

2ND person POV

You slowly start to wake up, and you felt like there was someone next to you. Then you remember what happened yesterday, about the thunderstorm and how he fell asleep in your stepbrother's room. You look down to your chest and saw your crush. Your stepbrother himself... He felt that you stirred in your sleep and looked up and locked eyes with you.

"Good morning M/N!" "Morning Turō... Why are you still here? You're usually never here when you wake up in your bed..." "well if I woke up it will be just to do nothing when I can just do nothing in bed, with my long time crush..." "W-what?" "Ok... IlikeyouandIdon'tknowhowtotellyousoi'mjustsayingitreallyreallyfasbecausei'mscaredyou'llrejectme..."

A/n: translation; I like you and I don't know how to tell you so I'm just saying it really really fast because I'm scared you're reject me.

Turō said that hoping you didn't understand a thing. But then he looked at your smirk, notifying him you've understood it all. "So you left me back huh~" "wait back?" "Yeah back I like you too" you look so damn for a little bit more before crashing your lips together. your kiss became a little bit more hated but you decided to stop it right there, not wanting to work when you just woke up. he did whine for a bit because you won't kiss him again.

"I'm going in the shower... Wanna come with?" "That I'll have to pass, I'm hungry." "Ok... bye!"

Oikawa's POV

I went in the shower kinda disappointed that M/N isn't with me... I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower. I started to think what we would've done if he was here, and my Dick went ⬆️...
'I need to take care or that...' I took a finger and stuck it in my ass, though it's not enough to get to my prostate, and I started to struck my dick. "Ahh~~ M/N~ mmm~~" "having fun baby?~" It turned around and saw M/N in the shower naked, with me, I think 12in dick... Erected.... "Need help?" "Yes please~" I took my fingers out and he stuck 3 in me.

2ND person POV

You started to stretch him out. After a few minutes you felt that his stretched out enough and took your fingers out, he whined at the loss of touch but stopped when he felt your cock in his entrance. "I'm going in" slowly you got it all in and just stayed there for him to adjust to your size. "You can move now~" he said, and you pulled out for only the tip to stay in and slammed back in with force, "ah-ahhh~~ so big~~" you continued to thrust in him slowly but going faster and faster with every moan that came from his mouth. "Ahh~~ M/N F-faster~~" you did as he asked and went faster and rugher. "Ahhh~~~ I'm going to-"  he got cutoff by his climax as you kept on thrusting. "Argh~ where do you want me to cum~~ in you or out?~" "in!! I want you to fill me up!!" "Ok baby~" your thrusts became sloppy and within seconds you came in his ass. You pulled out and the water cleaned his ass ((the ass he doesn't have~)) his legs gave out so you took him in your hands and cleaned up the both of you and went back to bed. "You know M/N, my mom knows that I have a crush on you..." "Really? Well I love you, and I don't know how my dad will react to it..." "Hmm~ I love you too" he said as he nuzzled your chest "and I think he will except it if you're happy... Are you happy with me?" "Yes I am." His fingers traced your tattoo that is on your chest, and you hugged him bh his waist.

Extra!

"Hey dad..." You and Turō looked at your parents as you were eating dinner. "We need tontell the both of you something" Turō finished you're sentence. "What is it son?" "OMG is it what I think it is?!?" "Yes mom..." "Dad me and Turō like each other and we're dating, d-do you have anything to say?" "Are you happy?" "Yes" "do you promise to keep him safe?" "Yes" "then ok, you are an adult, you can make good decisions, I believe you can." "Thanks dad!"
____________________________________

So I got this done... N E ways the author note isn't really important I just want people to know something... Guess who got in a fucking relationship? That's right I did! With a man!! And bro he looks just like Oikawa and acts like Bokuto... N E ways! I am proud of myself (he is my friends twin brother) also tell me how the hell did my 5'6 ass got a 6'4 bf?!? That just makes no fucking sense... It's like almost the fucking difference between Kenma and Kuroo! Anyways~ please request! I literally have nothing to write! Have a good day/night wherever you are whenever you are ❣️ Jay off