Chapter 19

Third point of view:

It's been two years since that day two years since Leon die and two years when the accardi family left our little Carmella in an orphanage. Giovanni is sitting in his office working and there he get's a phone call which shock him to the core when he listen to the phone call. Antonio look at him and raise his brow and said: "what the fuck happened huh?"

Giovanni look at him and said: "the orphanage where we left Carmella, she is not there. She escaped from thrte after five months."

Antonio stood up abruptly and said: "what the fuck and they are telling us now!"

Giovanni sighed and said: "we weren't also being a good sibling were we? Also we didn't ask them how she is doing etc. They how are thet supposed to tell us."

Antonio place his head on his hands and said: "we fucked up man, We blame her for our mistakes."

Giovanni look down and said: "we need to get her and i know where she is right now."

Antonio narrow his eyes and said: "so basically she is not in Sicily?"

Giovanni shake his head and said: "no she's in Palermo. We need to find her and also the person who helped her escaping."

Antonio nodded and bothof them stood up to get her back along with the rest of their families.

They think that everytime they will hurt she will forgive them and will welcome them with open arms? How foolish....

Carmella's point of view:

Rolling my eyes for like the fifteenth time because of our boss constant nagging about us slacking off. I mean i know it's true but he doesn't need to rub it on our face. I bang my hand on the table, i know what you all must be thinkibg that he will fire me blah blah but naah he just love's all of us way to much to kick our ass out from here. All of us here have different stories, let me get this straight we all had fucked up families and a fucked up past.

Xaviera glare at me but i just roll my eyes and said: "common boss we need to get to work i mean if you will continue your lecture we will open our restaurant late."

He nodded and said: "i swear to God if you all once again slack off i will ship you all to Rome."

Xaviera whistle while boss face paln himself but he have a smile on his face and oh his name Sebastian Michaelis. I work in this restaurant as a waitress and as a cashier too. Pulling my hair up in a bun ready to serve some rich brats but

little did i know my first customer is going to be the one which is despise the most.

Ringing of bell which show that someone have enter this restaurant. Rolling my eyes i look back and i immediately freeze when i saw the people sitting on the their reserve seats, It was the Accardi's. Xaviera place her hand on my shoulder while i look at her and said: "don't worry i will serve them they need to see that they do not affect me."

I took a huge breath and walk towards them and said: "excuse me sir are you ready to give your order?"

Each one of them look at me with wide eyes while i smirk internally while havibg a poker face. Luciano smile and said: "you are here we were searching you everywhere."