Antonietta's Bonus Chapter

Antonietta's point of view:

I gave my best friend a soft smile who is laying inside the coffin after she took her own life. She always had a smile on her face but what we didn't know that deep down she was fighting her own battle. I look at Giovanni to see him sitting there with a blank face. This little warrior always bottling up his own emotions while Leon is holding my skirt tightly in his hands while crying. I place a hand on his head and cares his hair. Luciano have placed his head on his hands. 

I walk towards him and place my hand on his shoulder he look up at me and glare which brought goosebumps in my body. I remove my hand from his shoulder and said: "Luciano are you okay?"

He said still glaring at me: "this is all your fucking fault I'll fucking ruin you."

I gasp and quickly walk away. How all of this is supposed to be my fault? I pull Giovanni in a hug and he quickly place his hands on my back making me smile. This little warrior can be tough be he also need some on which he can rely on.

-------------------------------

I glare at my father and said: "but why do i neee to marry Luciano?"

He sighed and said: "because it's the best for the children and for your business too."

I look down and said: "then what about me?"

He chuckle and said: "i know he's hurt mayne if you heal him he might fall in love. Oh by the way he said yes to this proposal."

I nodded trying to keep a poker face but failing miserably.

--------------------------------

"Now you may kiss the bride."the priest said.

Luciano smirk and kneel down and whisper: "this is what you wanted right? Now I'll make sure that you will regret this."

I gulp while he pull me in forceful kiss. I don't have a good feeling about this. He smirk and place his hand on my waist pulling me towards him. I blush while the crowd started to laugh. I look at the kids to see Leon glaring at me while Giovanni is looking at me with a blank expression. I look down feeling sad because they aren't accepting me.

-------------------------------

I sit on the bed and sighed while Luciano is looking down at me with dark eyes. He  place his hand under my chin making me look up at him and he said: "how many kids do you want."

I blush while looking down and said: "i love kids so i want a lot maybe four or five?"

He chuckle and said: "you'll be having six kids in total."

Little did we know that we will be having seven kids.

He squeeze my cheeks making me wince in pain and he said: "and I'll make sure you regret everytime telling this to me."

Saying this he push me on the bed.

---------------------------

Waking up only to see that Luciano is not sleeping beside me. I sighed feeling sad because this is not how i imagine to wake up. I know our marriage is different but still he could have make my first time blissful. He made sure to make me remember my place.

I went downstairs after getting dressed up only to see the twins eating their breakfast. I kiss Giovanni on the forehead and move towards Leon to kiss him but he push me and said: "you are not my mother! Father is right you are trying to take her place you are nothing but a maid here."