Chapter 7

Carmella's point of view:

I walk towards the living to see my brothers sitting there. Giovanni look at me and said: "what happened?"

I bit ny lip and said: "um..."

Armani sighed and said: "ah yes Dad told me to take her out for shopping. Antonio and Sergio will be the one who's going to take her out."

Antonio groan and said: "but why us?"

Giovanni roll his eyes and said: "because he said so."

Sergio huffed and said: "fine we will go only if Santino comes with us too."

I grin at Sergio while Santino glare at him and said: "no fucking way."

Giovanni look at him and said: "you are going to and that's final."

Mario pouted and said: "can i go to."

All my brothers said 'no' at once while Mario fown and said: "but why?"

Antonio look at him and said: "because if we didn't keep our eyes over you the next moment you will be fucking some chick on the wall."

Mario shake his head and said: "no i won't."

Sergio smirk and said: "oh yes you will because you think with your dick."

Armani look at me and said: "don't ask me what a dick is okay?"

I pouted but didn't said anything and walk towards Armani. He hug me and said: "baby are you okay to go with them."

I nodded and said: "but...I'm wearing Mario's black hoodie and Santino's black sweatpant..."

Armani's eyes soften a bit and said: "my baby no one will judge you because your three brothers are going to protect you. Okay?"

I nodded and look at Mario and said: "you can come too. If you want to.."

Mario laugh while pulling me on his lap and said: "my sweet little Chipmunk it's okay you can go and enjoy which i hardly doubt because you are going with three super grumpy idiots."

Santino scoffed and said: "it's not like we signed for being a fucking babysitter."

I frown and look down and Giovanni said: "if she came back with an unhappy face i will make sure you are going to be grounded till eternity. Father will personally deal with you."

The three of them whine and Giovanni look at me and said: "do not hesitate to tell me if they try to upset you."

I nodded and said: "they won't hurt me i know that."

Giovanni nodded and Mario said: "okay first tell us why the hell are you so obsessed with Sergio."

Sergio smirk at me and i said: "he's cool."

Everyone scoff except Giovanni who is messaging someone on his phone. Mario frown and said: "so we aren't."

I shake my head and said: "no it's just."

I just hug Mario and snuggle in his chest. He chuckle and cares my hair and said: "baby you are cute that's why I'm letting you go."

I nodded with my head still pressed on his chest. We started to walk towards the car and Antonio said: "Santino and Carmella in the back."