Chapter 21

Carmella's point of view:

It's been two weeks since the Accardi's came back in my life. Two weeks since they think it's okay to come to the restaurant everyday. I sighed and started tobwalk back home thinking about everything happening in my life. My heart just want to forgive them and jump into their arms but the sensible part inside me is telling me not to do anything like that otherwise they will doball these things again. I'm tired of this fake facade of mine. I just want to go back to being Innocent but i know i can't because i will be weak and it's all because of those Accardi's.

My chain of thoughts were break when someone slam something hard on the back of my head. I fell on the floor wincing in pain and soon darkness cover my vision.

---------------------------

Waking up i immediately whimper in pain  and fear. I can't see anything because a cloth is tied on my eyes and my hands are tied behind my back. I started to cry sliently with only one thing in my mind "Papa, Gio please come to save me."

I hear a tsk sound and someone place his right shoe on my back and i scream in pain while the person started to laugh. He remove his shoe from my back and i felt him kneeling down. He pull me back while holding my jaw and said: "Miss me baby?"

I gaped hearing that familiar voice. The voice which ruin my life. The voice belongs to that scar face guy. He untie the cloth on my eyes making me to look back at him. He gave me a crooked smile and nuzzle his nose in the crook of my neck making me shudder in disgust. He brought his lip closer to my ear and said: "i still remember your innocent scared face. The same face which i was going to shoot but Leon came in between and took the bullet. Wanna know the irony? Giovanni think he's the one who kill him but i was the one who kill him. My bullet touch his heart and his bullet touch his arm."

I gasp and said: "how could you kill him?"

He tsk and said: "i wasn't going to kill my partner i was going to kill you sweetie but it's good that you didn't die because now i can have you all for myself."

I whimper and said: "please leave me alone."

He chuckle and said: "you see i have a thibg for little girls and you my love arouse me so much."

I look at him with tearful eyes and said: "but that's illegal."

He cooed in my ear and said: "my innocent little angel kidnapping is illegal too."

I bit my lip and said: "My family will save me."

He started to laugh and said: "your family!? Aw hun weren't they were the who abandon you?"

My heart clench painfully but then i said: "they did it to protect me from a monster and that monster is you."

He glare at me and walk towards me and slap me on the face making me fall on the floor and cry in pain. He went out of the room leaving me crying in pain.

After sometime someone came inside and said: "why are you crying?"

I look at the person with wide eyes because the voice is familiar and said: "surprised seeing me here Ella?"

I gape at him and said: "Leon!?"

He chuckle and walk towards me and open my hands, i slap him on the face and he wince in pain while saying: "jeez women atleast listen to me."

I sighed and said: "fine go ahead."

He sit beside me and said: "okay so that scar face guy name is Fabio Anthie. The owner of Apulian Mafia. He is the one of the biggest rival of the Accardi's. Your biological parents are a part of Apulian mafia. Fabio's father sent your mother at Accardi's home who was disguised as a maid. She was sent there to kill Antonietta but she was lucky enough to survive but her child died. Fabio's father wanted to kill Antonietta to break Luciano but he failed. Leon was framed andbhe was thrown out of the house by his own family."