Chapter 5

Carmella's point of view:

I open my eyes to see Mario sitting on the couch sleeping. Isit up straight and wince when i felt pain in my head. I look around to see a beautiful room. Suddenly my eyes went towards a figure who is laying beside my legs which is Armani. I smile and cares Armani's hair. He open his eyes and sit up straight and smile at me and said: "Bambina (babygirl) are you okay?"

I nodded and said: "what happened to me?"

Armani sighed and said: "baby you fainted due to stress."

I bit my lip when i remember everything and i was about to say something when Giovanni came inside my room and look at me with an emotionless face and said: "child are you okay?"

I was about to tell him that I'm alright when Mario scoffed and said: "for fuck sake Giovanni do you think she's okay? You should go and kick Sergio's ugly ass."

Giovanni shoot him a glare while i giggle at Mario's face. Mario smile at me and sit infront of me and said: "little Carmellas are you okay?"

I nodded and he pull me in a hug and said: "don't scare me like that baby, my heart nearly dropped you know i was about to go and punch Sergio."

I shake my head and said: "it's okay Mario he was just upset maybe he doesn't like changes?"

Mario cooed at my face and said: "my little baby is so selfless God i just want to roll you in a ball out a tape around you and keep your squishy self beside."

I gulp and Armani said: "okay Mario your creeping her out."

Mario pout and said: "fuck off Armani."

I giggle and look at Giovanni and said: "where are Sergio, Antonio and Santino?"

Giovanni eyes started to get darker and smirk while saying: "my dear father is dealing with them."

I bit my lip and was about to say something when Santino came inside and look at me. He coughed and said: "I'm sorry okay."

I smile and open my arms while saying: "come here."

He roll his eyes but walk towards me and i hug him and said: "it's okay mistakes happened."

He nodded and pat my back and i said: "where is Sergio?"

Mario raise his right brow and said: "aren't you a little too much obsessed with Sergio?"

I look down and said: "it's not like that."

Mario was about to say something when Giovanni slap the back of his head. Mario hiss and was about to raise his hand but i took his hands in mine and said: "don't he's the eldest and we all should respect him."

Giovanni gave a mocking look to Mario while i stood up and said: "i want to see Sergio."

They sighed and Armani said: "baby why don't you go and help Mom in the kitchen Sergio will be downstair soon."

I nodded and started to walk towards the kitchen only to see Mrs Antonietta standing there and cooking something. She look at me and raise a brow and said: "what are you doing here?"

I bit my lip and said: "I'm here to help you."

She shake her head and said: "no need I've already cook."